[C++] [TrinityCore] Fake Players $0.20

lordpsyan

Verified Member
Got in trouble on another board for posting this. Why? Because the scripts are free, but access to the repository is not. Yeah, I know, why should I pay for something I can find (with a little effort) free on the web?

Simple... I have gathered and written many scripts. There are at least 50 scripts in this single repository. What makes it special? The prepatch, which allows all these scripts to patch together without error or conflict, and it is updated all the time. Last update January 27th 2018. Yeah, a week ago I updated ALL the script. Access is a one time fee of $10 USD. you get access for life... updates for life... any new scripts added, well you get those too.

Now for Fake players.

What does it do?

It populates the "who" list with players, making your realm look much more populated.

Short video example:

Get it here:

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

- LordPsyan
http://www.realmsofwarcraft.com come join the free fun!

ExO

Admin
Sounds nice, but have you also done corrections? I mean what will happen if a player message the fake bot, invite it, guild invite, etc etc.
Error, or possible?
[MENTION=2296]lordpsyan[/MENTION]

lordpsyan

Verified Member
Sounds nice, but have you also done corrections? I mean what will happen if a player message the fake bot, invite it, guild invite, etc etc.
Error, or possible?
[MENTION=2296]lordpsyan[/MENTION]

If you message the fake player...

View attachment message-fake-player.jpg

If you invite to party or to guild, it says player not found. I suppose I should just have it delay a few seconds, then decline the offer. Notepad++ here I come!

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
If you message the fake player...

View attachment 772

If you invite to party or to guild, it says player not found. I suppose I should just have it delay a few seconds, then decline the offer. Notepad++ here I come!
Right!

The best thing (if you really wanna make this great -"in my opinion"), would probably be to make it as close as a real player as possible. We made something dynamic on Emucoach, basically not only Fake who, but also fake ingame players, but of course this isn't something you can get for just 10$ and requires a lot in terms of networking.

lordpsyan

Verified Member
I have ike3's playerbots. A bit buggy but nice seeing fake players run around, attacking, doing quests, etc.

Have not updated it lately, as I am working on npcbots right now. almost got it perfect. The old npcbots out there had many issues with speed, too much damage done, etc. but I have one working flawlessly. Will be adding it to my repo soon. Also, another website (Not mentioning ac-web's name here...) deleted all my posts from the past 10 years, because I charge a one time fee for access to my repo. Is that going to happen here? I am not trying to hide the fact that my repo costs money to access... Just curiosity. probably should just send the admin a message asking this.

ExO

Admin
Ah I see. That sounds really nice regarding the playerbots and perfection.

It's a huge work (we're implementing it to our official repack), but I am sure quite a few bugs will discover on it.

Regarding the removal - no it will not, you have another freedom here, but check my response on your support thread for more information.

lordpsyan

Verified Member
I was thinking about adding a few randomly generated messages, instead of "DND"

I think it would make them seem more real, and still keep people from getting mad that there are fake players.

lordpsyan

Verified Member
Updated fake players. Now if you whisper, invite to party, or invite to guild, it will trigger a trinity_string. Sample sql file added.