Broken my game now it won't launch "Solved"

toffeeuk21

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I was messing around with MOP VIP 2.0 and added a boss in Orgrimmar my game crashed and I've not been able to get it back working.
I have gone as far to delete everything and reinstall a fresh install and deleted my cache in my Wow client folder yet I am still unable to launch my game.
When I click on Worldserver.exe it gets to the end says something about database not updated and closes itself before I can even read anything.

Attachments

• Folders.png
    Folders.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 57

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I was messing around with MOP VIP 2.0 and added a boss in Orgrimmar my game crashed and I've not been able to get it back working.
I have gone as far to delete everything and reinstall a fresh install and deleted my cache in my Wow client folder yet I am still unable to launch my game.
When I click on Worldserver.exe it gets to the end says something about database not updated and closes itself before I can even read anything.
Can you give us the log file?

toffeeuk21

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
not sure which one you need

Attachments

• Server.log.png
    Server.log.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Database log.png
    Database log.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Authlog.png
    Authlog.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 55

roifok

Verified Member
I guess auth.log server.log and DBerrors.log should help.

Did you try to delete the spawned NPC Boss directly from the database ?

With HeidiSQL connect to database : 127.0.0.1 / root - ascent and then go in mop_world > creature. From there you can order by descending order GUID and find the biggest ones.

Check the corresponding ID to see if its your boss. If the ID is the boss then you can safely delete and restart world server.

toffeeuk21

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
ok I try that. code is 69473 for the boss how do I know thats the one I spawned.

toffeeuk21

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
yea I'm having no luck finding it. sorry I feel since I deleted everything and installed a fresh copy that data is not there now but I am still unable to fix the launch.

I've messed around with Heidi before not a complete noob to this but maybe I'm missing something,

Attachments

• Heidisql.png
    Heidisql.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 50

toffeeuk21

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Thanks Roifok for your help I've managed to fix it now. turned out I had another folder of the repack in my download I think was conflicting with the data. I've removed one and now it's back working. sorry for the mix up :p