Blizzcms Help!

isawtrickzz

MoP Premium
Verified Member
i have create a homepage with blizzcms but when i logged in with my ingame acc admin i dont get the admin panel button on the website how i can acces or give my user acc admin rights for the website ?

and when i use the webstore from blizzcms and do a item in with DB test to purschase item dont come ingame to my char and Donation points dont remove from my currency
i have activate Soap and bind it to 127.0.0.1 to test worldserver says soap is activ but webstore dont work :(

thx for all answers <3

Err0r

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Drop BlizzCMS and wait for the FusionGen update.
BlizzCMS has a lot of bugs and missing functions/unfinished functions

Err0r

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
But blizzcms store does work with soap or ?
Yes, works. But how i said, there are multiple issues/unfinished functions
Image upload on news
Maintainance mode not working
Admin access handling is stupid af and causes problems
No armory
Few forum functions are buggy
etc...

But hey, they are selling licenses (why the fuck a license for opensource project? just check out their website!), modules and themes for the CMS!
#MoneyGreedyNonDeveloper-Founder

isawtrickzz

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Can you Eventualy tell me how the store works from blizzcms ? Pls i have it and i want so use it

isawtrickzz

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Anyone can give me Support for blizzcms pls only need Support for item store soap is already activated but dont work and Dp dont reduce and item comes not ingame cant find and tutorial in Internet :( thx for All future Answers <3

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Anyone can give me Support for blizzcms pls only need Support for item store soap is already activated but dont work and Dp dont reduce and item comes not ingame cant find and tutorial in Internet :( thx for All future Answers <3
I know this post is over a month old, but I can't help answer it I have tried Blizzcms, Warcry and FusionGen and Blizzcms is pretty cool however there is no support for it that I have found, Warcry needs work to be useful, and FusionGen is pretty good and is still being supported but still needs work as well as the store does not send item in game (I have tried with both 434 and 335) servers, The armory isn't working right either however if any of these CMS build will be of any use my guess is on FusionGen. hopefully a newer version will come out soon.

Err0r

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I know this post is over a month old, but I can't help answer it I have tried Blizzcms, Warcry and FusionGen and Blizzcms is pretty cool however there is no support for it that I have found, Warcry needs work to be useful, and FusionGen is pretty good and is still being supported but still needs work as well as the store does not send item in game (I have tried with both 434 and 335) servers, The armory isn't working right either however if any of these CMS build will be of any use my guess is on FusionGen. hopefully a newer version will come out soon.
Apparently there will be an Fusion update, but nobody knows when
What problem do you have with the shop?

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Apparently there will be an Fusion update, but nobody knows when
What problem do you have with the shop?
Sorry for the late reply, the issue is everything works except when purchasing something from store it takes the credits and does not deliver item in game so is it that I am I not configuring the store correctly ? Or are there any pointers on the item section that says (command) do I add item number or the additem item code, or send items) commands, not sure this is the issue but could be. yeah Fusion is pretty nice I heard about the up and coming update.