Best Cataclysm Server?

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hello. I am curious what you think is the best Cataclysm server available in the wow private server scene?

I know there are monster wow providing a Cataclysm wow server and they claim to be the best cataclysm server , but are there any others that people can recommend?

Population for the Cataclysm server is not that important but I demand a good community and proper scripting for the cataclysm wow private server :D

Thx so much.

From Znzz, looking for the best cataclysm server around and some new friends :D

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Maybe Hades

Script wise i agree yes, but is cz community combinated with english and not very friendly :(

I prefer a kinda better community to play on, but i only know monster, atlantiss and hades. maybe there are better cataclysm servers with better communities i don't know yet?

ExO

Admin
Are you still looking for this?

We are actually working on a 4.3.4 server which will be partnered with Emucoach, and one of our main goals are a great and friendly community.
A website link will be provided soon, but the actual release date won't be before september.

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Wow.. just found my old thread haha! For anyone having the same question, I'm waiting and actually pretty hyped for project-nightfall with their latest news :O