VO2

Trial Member
SFR_Logo_400.png
Version 2022_1.01a

Azerothcore SoloFriendly Repack Rebron

Solo focused, Azerothcore based, 3.3.5a World of Warcraft Server Emulation

www.guilded.gg/solofriendly

Who is the SoloFriendly Repack for ?

This package is based on Azerothcore and was uniquely built for the solo and/or small group wow player. All configuration files and modules have been adjusted and/or selected with the solo player in mind.

How to Play:
Code:
1) Edit your realmlist.wtf file (C:\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Data\enUS)
...Edit the first line so it reads: set realmlist 127.0.0.1
2) Extract the contents of the zip archive into a directory on your local hard disk --
...c:\azerothcore_solo
3) Execute "!_Launcher.bat"
4) Log into the game with one of the following accounts:
1. admin : admin
2. player : player

On Error:
Code:
Install the C++ 2015-2019 redistributables from Microsoft.
I have included the required file(s) in server->tools->dep

Default Game Accounts:
Code:
User: admin  | Password: admin
User: player | Password: player
User: ahbot  | Password: ahbot

How to Create New Accounts
Code:
1. Player: In the server (Worldserver) console type: account create NAME PASSWORD
2. GM: In the server (Worldserver) console type: account create NAME PASSWORD
....account set gmlevel NAME 3 -1

Database:
Code:
User: root
Password: 123456
port: 3310

Modules:
Code:
mod-ah-bot
mod-autobalance
mod-AutoRevive
mod-npc-buffer
mod-npc-enchanter
mod-individual-xp
mod-instance-reset
mod-multi_resource_tracking
mod-npc-beastmaster        
mod-PetTank            
mod-pocket-portal
*mod-solocraft
mod-SoloLfg 
*mod-TimeIsTime 

* Disabled by default
  SoloCraft:   Disble Autobalance before using SoloCraft
  TimeIsTime:  
  AutoRevive:  Parts of the module are disable for balance -- see the .conf file

Download Links:

Mega: Full: SoloFriendly Repack Reborn :: V2022_1.01a
Archive Password: ns4t[LEgLrH%tMNm
Patch: SFRR_PATCH_V2022_1.01a.7z
To patch, extract the patch folder contents over the previous install

Last edited:

Level

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
so what is reborn about this there is nothing new listed that would be diff than the old ones

VO2

Trial Member
so what is reborn about this there is nothing new listed that would be diff than the old ones
Nearly a year worth of core changes and fixes. The original dev passed some of his private module code to me so that I could continue the project... Thus 'Reborn'.

Last edited:

infinitefiction

Trial Member
Thanks for sharing all of your hard work. Everything works seamlessly so far - no issues.

Are you aware of any modules available for AzerothCore that would add a handful of playerbots to the game world to make it feel a little more populated. I have an alternate TrinityCore server setup that has bots - but is missing a lot of the modules in your repack that I love - such as the AHbot and SoloCraft.

VO2

Trial Member
Thanks for sharing all of your hard work. Everything works seamlessly so far - no issues.

Are you aware of any modules available for AzerothCore that would add a handful of playerbots to the game world to make it feel a little more populated. I have an alternate TrinityCore server setup that has bots - but is missing a lot of the modules in your repack that I love - such as the AHbot and SoloCraft.
Hello!
Sorry but there isn't any, good, option for PlayerBots for Azerothcore. I know taht one is being worked on, but from what I've read it isn't ready for use.

infinitefiction

Trial Member
Hello!
Sorry but there isn't any, good, option for PlayerBots for Azerothcore. I know taht one is being worked on, but from what I've read it isn't ready for use.
Thanks for the quick response - easy to ignore the lack of fake player characters running around when everything else runs so well. Thanks again!

saba73

Trial Member
I would like to play with Daughter and my Brother. How do I go about getting them to be able to access my server?

Jarkeld

Trial Member
Greetings,

Are there any guides as to how I install modules to azeroth core?
didn't see any on their site.

I'd like to add the starter guild module, and the arac module.

photnoodle

Trial Member
hey i have just downloaded this yesterday but have no clue how to change the XP rates and goldrates?
i wanna not be poor and afford my spells/proff

Roflbbq

Trial Member
Fantastic repack, having a blast, any plans to add transmog? Or any idea how to do it?
I know theres a module on github for it, but I can't figure it out, the file structure/organization is different in the folders so I don't know if it's even compatible.

SplitSOcks

Trial Member
The password is not working for the archive.

Edit: I found the correct one on the guilded website.

Last edited: