Azeroth Server! Now open to offer you the latest Emucoach VIP emulation available! (4.3.4)

Erza

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Here goes guys!

Me and a couple of friend are launching this server in the hope to get some more real players with us in the game.
We don't dislike bots but you know... its not the same feeling at all playing with those....

This server will consist essentially of the Emucoach VIP repack with minor change like EXP, Drops, and modification on monster Health and damage to help a little the "unfairness" of the bots. This is also subject to change as we get a higher numbers of active players. The auction house will be also populated with random stuff to help progression.

We have a dedicated discord as well.
Here is the link feel free to join us anytime:

all the info needed to join the server will be in the discord.
I will have all the changes posted there as well if you are curious about the general changes of the server.

Thanks alot guys and see you soon in Azeroth!

Erza

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Not sure if you are aware of this, but I am already running the VIP version.
Anyhow, Good luck mate :)

Erza

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Yeah i knew about it from the start... its just that i had some change i wanted to make on my server concerning the bots and exp,drops,etc... might not have fitted with your setup...

Erza

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Its basicly the same with different rates... so yeah... at this point its just depend what you want in term of rate on stuff...