auth server and worldserver (0xc000007b) error

juninhoeragon

Verified Member
Please, I'm desperate! I did everything on the Trinity Core guide, but became stuck at the very end, whenever I try to open authserver or worldserver it doesn't open and just shows this: "The application was unable to start correctly(0xc00007b). Click OK to close the application." I've tried to find out what is it for hours on google and emulation forums but no luck. :C

Lingx

Epic Member
Please, I'm desperate! I did everything on the Trinity Core guide, but became stuck at the very end, whenever I try to open authserver or worldserver it doesn't open and just shows this: "The application was unable to start correctly(0xc00007b). Click OK to close the application." I've tried to find out what is it for hours on google and emulation forums but no luck. :C

There canbe multiple reasons to why you're having this problem. The most frequent being having an out of date version of .NET framework. So before trying anything else go ahead and uninstall your current version and install the latest.

Should this not help, take a read on this post http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1991597/windows-bit-error-0xc000007b.html

I think you'll get it working with this info, if for some reason not, let us know!

juninhoeragon

Verified Member
I've already tried those solutions, that's why I'm desperate. I think I'm going to unninstall all the requirements and try again from zero, but now with 32 bit, something says me that it's because of 64 bit, I was hoping to find some easier way, but almost hopeless now. (Could I be right about the 64 bit being the blame?)

PS: Thank you so much for replying ;)

Edit1: Oh yeah, I didn't try the last solution because I'm afraid of screwing up everything by changin system32 :S

Last edited:

Lingx

Epic Member
I've already tried those solutions, that's why I'm desperate. I think I'm going to unninstall all the requirements and try again from zero, but now with 32 bit, something says me that it's because of 64 bit, I was hoping to find some easier way, but almost hopeless now. (Could I be right about the 64 bit being the blame?)

PS: Thank you so much for replying ;)

Edit1: Oh yeah, I didn't try the last solution because I'm afraid of screwing up everything by changin system32 :S

No problem - I had this issue myself a while ago and I solved by updating my .NET framework.
I've actually had it more than once and on two different computers and as far as I recall I solved it another way on my main PC by following a tutorial on YouTube. I'm stationed far from home at the moment, but I'll try and look for the solution that worked for me and get back to you.

Let me know if you figure it out :)

Tion

Veteran Member
Hello, juninhoeragon!

If the issue still persist please leave a reply below and i'll try my best to help you solve it!

Regards,
tion

juninhoeragon

Verified Member
Still... I'm going to unninstall everything later, it's just I'm running out of time right now, probably next weekend I'll be able to try it again... :C

Anyway, thank you all! :)

Tion

Veteran Member

Hello, jininhoeragon!

(0xc0000007b) Error is caused by mixing 32/64 bit DLL's.
You can fix it by using correct DLL's.

First of all, here's a list of what you need to install:
  • .NET Framework 3.5 or Higher
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
  • OpenSSL 32Bit

If you have Visual Studio 2012 you need the following redistributable packages:
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Update

I would also recommend installing:
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

If the issue still persist after following all the steps / installations I have provide to you please feel free to leave a reply below and i'll try my best to help you fix your issue.

Regards,
tion

juninhoeragon

Verified Member
I've got .NET Framework 4.5.1, OpenSSL 1.0.2a 32bit and 64bit, and all of these Microsoft Visual:

View attachment C++.jpg
View attachment C+2+.jpg

I've tried to do so many things, unninstalling and reinstalling over and over that I probably got lost in this mess of x86 and x64. Well, like I said, I'll wipe it all this weekend, remove everything and start from zero again, but I'll be trying to go 32 bit this time. Thank you again anyway ;)

DrkJstr

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
try compiling in 32 bit mode before uninstalling/re-installing required software.

PerryMOP

Trial Member
Found it, need the same version of SSLEAY and LIBEAY!
1675076573949.png

and
1675076585172.png

This was fixing my issue.

Dlls: https://www.dll-files.com/ssleay32.dll.html