Armor Creator [TrinityCore] [3.3.5] Latest

JadaDev

Veteran Member
CURRENT VERSION 3.0.0.2

Armor Creator changed from autoupdate to update checker.!

TOTAL DOWNLOADS : 1000 + -- Updated 09/09/2018

Greetings everyone, been long time since i released something.. so in the past few days i was thinking to finish an already "Idea" that i got, which is the 'Armor Creator' as i've seen a lot of items creator around but you need to fill x 40 boxes at least and sometimes it is outdated and could rip your DB.. well i decided to open this project since i got a lot of free time specially this days / months and well i'll not stop here and i'll try to work more on the code and make it better and better and important which is easy to use with few click.
As before giving you any information the design is simple as it is since i didn't find a designer, so if you're a designer please feel free to contact me ( the project isn't going to stop here ).
Armor Creator is also made by VB.NET

Information about the Armor Creator

• By using Armor Creator you will be able to create a full set in few minutes.
  • Easy Manage.
  • Not complicated to use.
  • Most of needed columns available.
  • No need to know the ID's or any other information.
  • Item name could be eaisly colored.
  • Random DisplayID finder (Offline).
  • Advanced Online DisplayID finder.
  • Advanced Offline DisplayID finder.
  • Enabling/Disabling Stats.
  • Item Preview.
  • Advanced Mode.
  • Guessing DisplayID(Advanced Mode)
  • ExtendedCost Lookup (Offline)
  • Item Duration Calculator.
  • Full SQL Code Preview.
  • Copying SQL.
  • Generate SQL file with the output query.
  • Directly Database Inserting.
  • Edit Items directly from your database.
  • REPLACE Item Directly to your database.
  • UPDATE Items directly to your database.
  • Database information can be saved and reset.
  • Checking database connection.
  • Every log will be saved so you could later check what you've done.
  • New form SQL.
  • You can now insert / delete / update / replace any use most mysql commands directly using SQL.
  • Search items by name and by entry.
  • Paypal form is updated.
  • Auto Updater.
  • Item.DBC Creator + Patch Steps Creator.
  • Logs Managment.
  • Settings Added.
  • Limitation for values.

Currently Working on Version 3.1.0.0

Shareable Items in Database -- Will need host for this so if anyone is able to help with that i would give credits and also add to donate panel partners section.

Preview for settings ( Progress 100% )

armor-creator-1024x612.png

Credits :

Code:
JadaDev : Coding everything related to the application.
DarkSoke : UI Design.
Tok124 : Online Finder.

Images Album CLICK HERE

Watch Video Between old select item and new select item :

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Nice release man, and great screenshots.

I'm sure it'll come in handy for those who need it! :)

JadaDev

Veteran Member
Nice release man, and great screenshots.

I'm sure it'll come in handy for those who need it! :)

Thank you, also i noticed the forum got improved tho since my last visit ( wasn't active that much anywhere you know real life ) but now i'm pretty back and yeah let's take a look on how things changed !

Also currently working on the next version it will get improved ( design ) and more new options !

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Good work on this! I have noticed that a lot of those 'x creators' don't really work anymore, they're very outdated.

Little salty though, as I was planning on making this same thing, but for 4.3.4.
Now it's going to look like I'm copying you if I do it :eek:uch:

JadaDev

Veteran Member
Thank you and i think there is some working x creators but they are really hard to use and not understandable or a lot of text for only 1 item .. also this idea from 2016 .......... but I'm a very lazy person so i never started only this week and i decided to keep updating as long as i can

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Thank you and i think there is some working x creators but they are really hard to use and not understandable or a lot of text for only 1 item .. also this idea from 2016 .......... but I'm a very lazy person so i never started only this week and i decided to keep updating as long as i can

I think the only one I've experienced was TrinityCreator, or something along those lines. I only downloaded it so I could see how it looks and get an idea for what an item creator looks like, even though its an expansion behind the one I'd like to make. I can't say I've had the idea for very long, I've only started working with VB.net just recently, as I didn't want to deal with making GUI's in Java, then thought about some pretty useful ideas that could help the common repack user.

Definitely a lazy person here as well, I've got an idea as to how it's going to look, but after making up the "CharMigrator" when I thought CharImporter didn't work anymore (turns out it still does), I really don't want to deal with the SQL Queries and such right now..

JadaDev

Veteran Member
I think the only one I've experienced was TrinityCreator, or something along those lines. I only downloaded it so I could see how it looks and get an idea for what an item creator looks like, even though its an expansion behind the one I'd like to make. I can't say I've had the idea for very long, I've only started working with VB.net just recently, as I didn't want to deal with making GUI's in Java, then thought about some pretty useful ideas that could help the common repack user.

Definitely a lazy person here as well, I've got an idea as to how it's going to look, but after making up the "CharMigrator" when I thought CharImporter didn't work anymore (turns out it still does), I really don't want to deal with the SQL Queries and such right now..
Aha .. well i got your point ... well a lot of ideas in my head but now I'm going to keep working on this now.
This is list of some projects slready started
Creature_template creator it was bad release and the reason was that i lost the whole code when i fomated my computer.
Console Managment .. easy manager for the console or let's say worldserver.exe ... i noticed a big mistake in my code and since then i stopped working on it.
Azshara-WoW Launcher .. it was a released launcher for my server and since i lost a lot of xml php and other important files that connect the launcher to online server than i decided to keep the code for me also there is huge mistake but only in 1 function which is auto login as it can only work for people who got a good computer
Much more ideas that i strated and i quit because i got no time for it.
But now i have a lot of free time and i could work on it.

JadaDev

Veteran Member
Currently DarkSoke is doing the Armor Creator Design so special thanks and also it really looks amazing !

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Aha .. well i got your point ... well a lot of ideas in my head but now I'm going to keep working on this now.
This is list of some projects slready started
Creature_template creator it was bad release and the reason was that i lost the whole code when i fomated my computer.
Console Managment .. easy manager for the console or let's say worldserver.exe ... i noticed a big mistake in my code and since then i stopped working on it.
Azshara-WoW Launcher .. it was a released launcher for my server and since i lost a lot of xml php and other important files that connect the launcher to online server than i decided to keep the code for me also there is huge mistake but only in 1 function which is auto login as it can only work for people who got a good computer
Much more ideas that i strated and i quit because i got no time for it.
But now i have a lot of free time and i could work on it.

What was the mistake in code for the console management? And what exactly was the program supposed to do?
I have a possible similar program, that enters in commands to the worldserver but that's it. I'm guessing yours did more than that? If so, I'd like to know more about it.

JadaDev

Veteran Member
What was the mistake in code for the console management? And what exactly was the program supposed to do?
I have a possible similar program, that enters in commands to the worldserver but that's it. I'm guessing yours did more than that? If so, I'd like to know more about it.

Well i type a lot of information but a bug just happen when i tried to insert video -_- i get really mad i'll just post video so you'll understand more

JadaDev

Veteran Member
Note : that is old looking and i've added more functions to it ;)

This is some pictures :

Main form :

mDvXHRjbS8ybgBNaDHZipg.png

Auto Detect the Worldserver if it's .exe else you could detect it manually

x2sseiyiSc6vETHB4yBxsA.png

And this shows all things
IyNlX4WzTeCzCnCNdebPpA.png

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Well i type a lot of information but a bug just happen when i tried to insert video -_- i get really mad i'll just post video so you'll understand more

So it basically types in the commands into the worldserver, just like the account creator I have on my GM Tools, except it has a lot more than just creating an account.
What's the bug you've run into though?

JadaDev

Veteran Member
So it basically types in the commands into the worldserver, just like the account creator I have on my GM Tools, except it has a lot more than just creating an account.
What's the bug you've run into though?

If you're smart you'll understand from the video :D heh ;) just jk but it's true see when i click create it will need to focus worldserver.exe and there is the problem if you click create than you click somewhere in your windows the whole thing will break !

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
If you're smart you'll understand from the video :D heh ;) just jk but it's true see when i click create it will need to focus worldserver.exe and there is the problem if you click create than you click somewhere in your windows the whole thing will break !

I understood that, I just didn't know if it was a different problem. I knew of this potential problem when I first made the account creator, and to my knowledge, there isn't much of a way around it. I had a potential idea, but I need to look more into it, if I can even remember what it was. Or for an easy fix, just have it print each letter of the command one by one in a loop, each time setting focus on the Worldserver.exe. Would be harder for the program to bug out, but definitely not the optimal fix.
Another option is to temporarily disable the mouse until the command is fully typed out and entered into the worldserver, which shouldn't be a problem as the command should take less than second or so to type out, so it wouldnt really be noticeable.
This link HERE could work, just make sure to enable it again.

With that kind of bug, until it's fixed, you'd just have to tell people not to click anywhere else and let it do its thing.