Are these fixed on latest VIP?

mige

Trial Member
Hi

Interested in getting the latest VIP version of Cata, I think its currently V15.

I have tried the V10 VIP before, but there were some bugs I encountered, so wondering if they have already been fixed:
- Azshara Rocketway was horribly bugged.
- Tried both Night Elf and Tauren, and both had 1 quest at lvl-5-6 in the next village from the very first starting area that u needed to get X amount of loot from some mobs. When the loot showed up, u werent able to pick-up the items.
- Also this quest didnt really work: The Battle for Gilneas City

Those are not really something I would expect from paid product, so wanted to ask before buying.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hi

Interested in getting the latest VIP version of Cata, I think its currently V15.

I have tried the V10 VIP before, but there were some bugs I encountered, so wondering if they have already been fixed:
- Azshara Rocketway was horribly bugged.
- Tried both Night Elf and Tauren, and both had 1 quest at lvl-5-6 in the next village from the very first starting area that u needed to get X amount of loot from some mobs. When the loot showed up, u werent able to pick-up the items.
- Also this quest didnt really work: The Battle for Gilneas City

Those are not really something I would expect from paid product, so wanted to ask before buying.
Or have you tried v10 if you don't have a VIP?
Try the free version and you will be fixed to take the premium version or not. The bugs are fixed with the help of the community. If you report the bug, it will be fixed in the future update.
Currently the repack is on v15 and to find a bug you have to look for it.

mige

Trial Member
Or have you tried v10 if you don't have a VIP?
Try the free version and you will be fixed to take the premium version or not. The bugs are fixed with the help of the community. If you report the bug, it will be fixed in the future update.
Currently the repack is on v15 and to find a bug you have to look for it.
Played on some server online when they had v10. - its been a while, since the last time I tried. - Took a break from later versions as it didnt convince me then.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Played on some server online when they had v10. - its been a while, since the last time I tried. - Took a break from later versions as it didnt convince me then.
I can tell you that in V15 things are very stable. You really have to look for a bug for find. Try V15 on the user's server.
https://stormgarde.org/ Use v15 with npcbot active. Make your opinion and tell us what you think.
Use my addon to control npcbot it's much more convenient.

murdock0815

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Sorry to say, but I just tried V16 and the quest someone asked for "Battle for Gilneas City" seems broken. Wonder why nobody reported this:

Bug: When the quest giver tells me to speak to Krennan Aranas, at the position where he's supposed to be, there's only Lorana Crowley. She's got a silver question mark above her, but I can talk to her nonetheless. But in vain, since I cannot complete the quest, nor is the battle started in any way.

I don't know the original, blizz script, but this definately seems wrong.

murdock0815

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Sorry, can't edit my reply ... nvm ... quest is working ... seems like a temporary error here on my computer