All NPC's have disappeared

Faujulj

Verified Member
I was playing on an account with GM level 0 and all of my NPC's just disappeared out of nowhere. I went out of the game and changed GM level to 3 and went back into the game and tried teleporting my way out of it and also appearing at someone else's location who could see NPC's but nothing happened. However, when I turn GM mode on I can see everyone again but I can't go into combat or anything so I can't actually play the game with GM on.

Faujulj

Verified Member
I think I figured this out. I think it is because I teleported out of the worgen starting zone without completing all of the quests for it because I started another one and it did it again right when I teleported out.

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Most likely, yes.

Gilneas has a (fairly) huge phasing, right after completing the first quest, you are in phase 2, which means you can see creatures from that are also inside phase 2, but not in phase 1.

Faujulj

Verified Member
Most likely, yes.

Gilneas has a (fairly) huge phasing, right after completing the first quest, you are in phase 2, which means you can see creatures from that are also inside phase 2, but not in phase 1.
Ohhhh I see. So if I were to leave Gilneas before completing any quests would It still cause problems?

Faujulj

Verified Member
Most likely, yes.

That did fix it. Thank you

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Ohhhh I see. So if I were to leave Gilneas before completing any quests would It still cause problems?

If you don't pick a single quest, you will stay in phase 1 (normal phase).

You just have to learn the worgen racial spells, since you usually get them while questing gilneas.