[All Expansions], including Emucoach Repack: How to grant someone else GM access!

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Tutorial on how to give someone else (or yourself) GM access on a wow private server account, on your own wow private server / wow repack, eg Emucoach wow repack.

Method 1: (Only works up to GM Rank 3:
Open the Worldserver.exe and do like this:
Account set GMLEVEL (username) 3 -1

Method 2: (Here you can make the account higher GM level than rank 3
1) Open the database (Use a DB editor/client as HeidiSQL/Navicat/SQLYog)

2) Locate the auth database:
- emucoach_auth (or something like this..)

3) Open the table: "account"
- Find the username, and note down the "ID".

4) Now head to the table: "account_access"
And add the ID that you noted down from the account, and at "gmlevel" you can specify what GM rank to add to yourself or your friend to become a Gamemaster on your wow private server.

If you have questions let me know

Feuerdraht

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I know this is an old thread, but of high value for beginners...

When searching the forum to find something about the omnious GM-Level 4 ... i learned here, that it can be set in the database-relation account_access !

Thanks for that post.

What I still wonder about is: what exactly is the difference between GM-Level 3 and 4 ?

ExO

Admin
I know this is an old thread, but of high value for beginners...

When searching the forum to find something about the omnious GM-Level 4 ... i learned here, that it can be set in the database-relation account_access !

Thanks for that post.

What I still wonder about is: what exactly is the difference between GM-Level 3 and 4 ?

GM level 4 just grants you more privilegies (more ingame commands).
There are some command set in the world database, command table, that are eg requiring GM level 4

Feuerdraht

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hey. Thx for pointing that out.
So if that’s the only difference I can look into command table what commands need lvl 4.
Thank you for the info.