Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.2.0.47 Multilingual RePack (x64)

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Adobe Premiere Pro is a very powerful tool for video editing.
It is a 2020 version with multi-language. Download the file, mount image disck and use autoplay.exe.
Very fast installation.

adobe-premiere-pro.png

Source : rutracker.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
I have been working with this software for 2 months. It is very complex. If you need help or advice don't hesitate to ask me.
I made a video you can see here

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Great release :)
Is this the full version ? as I see that it has monthly payment
Yes, this version is complete. You just need to install it.
It is very complicated to learn how to use it. The first time you see it the interface can be a bit confusing. Don't hesitate to read the guides and watch any course on youtube.

JacksonDavila

Trial Member
Hey there! I totally agree. Adobe Premiere Pro is a beast when it comes to video editing! 🎥💪 The 2020 version with multilingual support sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing the installation process. Seems like it's a quick and smooth setup. By the way, sorry for resurrecting this older thread, but I'm on the lookout for similar information myself. While browsing the web, I stumbled upon a cool resource at https://vidpros.com/learn-secrets-hormozi-style-video-captions/. It might have some helpful tips for enhancing video captions. As a newbie on this forum, I thought I'd share my findings.

Last edited:

DiegoPope

Trial Member
Hey guys, guess what? I recently came across this Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 v14.2.0.47 RePack (x64) version and it's pretty neat! I know a lot of people might be working with an older version, but this one's got the multi-language support and stuff. I'm surprised how quickly I could get it up and running. The installation process was so simple. All I did was download the file, mount the disk image, and run the autoplay.exe - it was done in no time! And for those who don't use Premiere Pro, it's seriously one of the most powerful tools I've tried for video editing. Honestly, if you need a video editor, movavi is worth checking out. But hey, that's just my opinion, you know?

Last edited: