AddOn Playersbot New! - MoP

tux38260

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Have fun playing! If you have any ideas or suggestions for addons, please let me know
Yeah maybe something for change the role after if we want to change our spe ? like if i want to tank for the next dungeon, i would like to change my tank in heal instead of kick him.
What do you think about that ?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Yeah maybe something for change the role after if we want to change our spe ? like if i want to tank for the next dungeon, i would like to change my tank in heal instead of kick him.
What do you think about that ?
It's going to be too many buttons, that's why I didn't add them :) I can make a version for you ^^

tux38260

MoP Premium
Verified Member
It's going to be too many buttons, that's why I didn't add them :) I can make a version for you ^^
hum no you probably right but what do you think of use something like middle click or ctrl + left click or another one ? i don't know if shortcut like that is possible for addon

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
hum no you probably right but what do you think of use something like middle click or ctrl + left click or another one ? i don't know if shortcut like that is possible for addon
That's a good question. I have to read about it

Palacorp

Verified Member
Hola comunidad.
Para hacer este complemento tuve que aprender lua muy duro. Dedico mucho tiempo a codificarlo. Espero que te guste.

Este complemento es la continuación natural de mi antiguo complemento Playersbots .

[Contenido oculto]

Dime que piensas. ¡No dudes en contarme tus sugerencias!

¡Disfrutar!

Actualización 1.
* cambió el texto de configuración a SQL.
*El granjero de SQL ha sido modificado.
*Opciones agregadas para la identificación del equipo. Solo hay 3 así que en lugar de escribir puedes elegirlos.
gracias gran trabajo!!

Suzakiro

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello community.
To make this addon I had to learn lua very hard. I spend a lot of time coding it. I hope you will like it.

This addon is the natural continuation of my old Playersbots addon.

[Hidden content]

Tell me what you think. Don't hesitate to tell me your suggestions!

Enjoy!

Update 1.
*changed the settings text to SQL.
*SQL farmer has been modified.
*Added options for team ID. There are only 3 so instead of writing you can choose them.
Nice one !

brokicki

Trial Member
Hello community.
To make this addon I had to learn lua very hard. I spend a lot of time coding it. I hope you will like it.

This addon is the natural continuation of my old Playersbots addon.

[Hidden content]

Tell me what you think. Don't hesitate to tell me your suggestions!

Enjoy!

Update 1.
*changed the settings text to SQL.
*SQL farmer has been modified.
*Added options for team ID. There are only 3 so instead of writing you can choose them.
nice

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Would love to have a different UI :) :)
You should give me an idea or at least a drawing how you want to see the addon. This version I'm doing for myself on a whim. And now just to update it I will have to remember everything because Lua is in and out of my head^^