A few bugs in quest

gui113r

Verified Member
i found a couple of bugs in some of the missions, i hope i can get fixed. i will post more when i get to them.

The goblin mission: give sassy the news, you can't finish the quest after doing everything you need.

when its time to go to the boat, the "stairs" to go up the boat, didn't work at all.

AFTER going to the island, in my sever at least, there are no more missions and i get no sound at all. actually at first i didn't see nobody, but i change back a forward a couple of times to gm mode, and i now see people back.

gui113r

Verified Member
more thing,there are many more quest of the goblin that don't work pretty good, some of then they do, but not as they should...

with the death knight, it works quite well, until the mission the light of dawn. it doesn't work at all, and the character stop working well, when you attack or when you try to do something, when you use the portal it says that you can't use it because something of sleepy.

with the same worgen, the catapults, the mission you got to kill two capintas, they don't work, and many more... hope you have time to solve al this bugs, because the rest works pretty good.

gui113r

Verified Member
another questthat doesn't work is in the gnome, the questdecontamination I can't use the Sanitron 500.
also the quest the fight continues i watch the table, they talk, and i cant complete the quest.
same thing happens with the quest down with crushcog!, and missing action.

Last edited: