[5.48 UWOW] Hxsd Repack Released (repair 99.99%)

hxsdabc

Trial Member
114451tufm8xxxftov8ucx.jpg

I prefer the 548 version. I have worked on it for more than 3 years. So I want to create a new free public service version.
This version is completely free and unlimited. If someone participates in the test, it will always be updated for free.
If you are interested in participating in the test, please contact me
If no one participates, this version will end directly. That's it.
As long as it is a crash, a copy-type problem can be repaired by someone testing it.

This version of the relatively new 547 core end is a great improvement over the old version.
Feature
1. High professional skills repair
2. All copies have scripts but need to be tested
3. Support pet battle (player versus player)
4. Better task repair
5. Exclusive support mmaps system
The 547 core used to have no mmaps and is now supported.
I added some content of my own on this basis
Added the new version of npcbot robot system
Added portable teleport, right-click the NPC that appears at the hearthstone point
Added novice task skip function
Added task completer function

How to use
The decompression password is: QQ群168990397
Download client and server decompression
The map package is first unzipped to core\
1.Server\mysql.bat
2.core\authserver.exe
3.core\worldserver.exe
4.tools\ under the coverage client
7. The client is started with wow.exe
Account admin Password admin

Database account root password ascent port 3306
Note that mysql is closed with ctrl+c, not directly X, or the library is broken

NPCBOT description

Note: The command needs to have GM permissions

Display the serial numbers of all robots corresponding to the occupation ID
.npcbot lookup ID
Class ID: Warrior 1 Knight 2 Hunter 3 Rogue 4 Priest 5 Death Knight 6 Shaman 7 Mage 8 Warlock 9 Druid 11

Brush out robots on the world map (you can hire them after they are out)
.npcbot spawn robot serial number (range 90001-90247)

Change the robot's alignment to prevent fighting with the guards (when the alignment is the same, you can hire for dialogue, and duel for hostilities.)
.npcbot set faction a alliance faction
.npcbot set faction h tribal faction

Hiring robots (regardless of employment conditions, gm can be used) Same as the new version of AC7.0 robot system
Select the robot and enter .npcbot add

Note that the robot is added to the team before teleporting, otherwise it will not immediately follow the player to teleport
After the robot is dismissed, it will return to the position it was in when it was initially called
When using the dungeon finder, pay attention to the robot's responsibilities (make sure you have T and milk)

Other commands:
Resurrecting the character's robot
.npcbot revive

Dismiss all robots of the character, and use this command to return the robots to their original positions after teleporting.
Select the role.npcbot remove

Delete the summoned robot
Select the robot and enter.npcbot delete

Client requires version 5.48
Introduction
1. High professional skills repair
2. All copies have scripts but need to be tested
3. Support pet battle (player versus player)
4. Better task repair
5. Exclusive support mmaps system
6. Added the new version of npcbot robot system
7. Added portable teleport, right-click the NPC that appears at the hearthstone point
8. Added novice task skip function
9. Added the task completer function
download link
Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/11mdXmThrp-vEjX-cM2oDIw
Extraction code: 1wez​

Last edited:

hxsdabc

Trial Member
Sell imitation official version. Professional skills. All copies are repaired. Great Secret Realm. Fortress. Pet battle repair. Professional hall. All copies are imitation of official repair.
[902 Commercial Edition 100 RMB Set] [7.35 Commercial Edition 100 RMB Set] Buy two sets, I will give you a discount of 15 RMB.

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Seems interesting - I'll definitely test this out!

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Well... After putting in a concerted effort to do so, it seems like any files hosted by 'Baidu' can only be downloaded by residents of mainland China. I recommend trying to host it somewhere else if you want anyone to be able to try out all your hard work.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Well... After putting in a concerted effort to do so, it seems like any files hosted by 'Baidu' can only be downloaded by residents of mainland China. I recommend trying to host it somewhere else if you want anyone to be able to try out all your hard work.
Why not just use Mega etc.
would make it a lot easier for everyone

Last edited:

remamakiller

Senior User
Veteran Member
Seriously, do you expect anyone to understand how to unzip and test this thing?
You are crazy my friend

Ta1

Verified Member
Lol you gotta translate this shit, i dont even know if i download virus or the repack

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Lol you gotta translate this shit, i dont even know if i download virus or the repack
If you're not in china, I'm gonna say that you probably downloaded the 'Baidu Netdisk' desktop app - Like the one that Dropbox has. The problem is that, in order to actually download anything, you need an account. In order to create an account, you need proof of Chinese citizenship. Thusly, and attempts to download the files off their site will say that, if you don't have an account to copy the files to (and then download) you need to download their program to handle it instead - which also requires the same account to log into. It's a circular problem that I tried puzzling out for about two hours before I concluded that there really is no feasible solution to download the actually desired files.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I will download the files and upload them to mega. Just baidu blocks the download for strangers. So it's not going very fast. I'll keep you posted.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
So I download everything. I put everything in a rar folder.
The folder 505npcbotelua服务端 I divide in 5 rar to make scan virustotal. And in my first archive where the core folder is, it found 15 viruses. https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...0899eba7ee88913dc117b060c1d19b59794/detection
the rest is fine.
it is 100 years of the communist party in china. It will be difficult to connect to our web because. We have to wait until the event is over, it will be easier for him.
For @hxsdabc try to contact me next time I will help you to translate and download on this web.

Good luck community Emucoach.

Last edited:

neohaitt

Verified Member
Can you help me know this repack is English or China, cause when I look at the screenshot, all language is Chinese. Thank you