5.0.5 Client [Fast Way] - Mist of Pandaria - Clean And Useful

ExO

Admin
Simple tutorial on how to get client 5.0.5 - fast and clean.
This will only take a few minutes, and it'll basiclly be ready to play, it's very easy, i'll guide you through it now:

Now we will have to download the 5.0.5 rar file, so lets do that:
ClickHere
(Password is EmuCoach.com - when extracting)

Now you should unzip it.
Once you did that, you'll have a folder with WoW.exe, data etc, then run the wow.exe and it'll have to load the game which takes a few minutes, that means your screen will be black and you can't do anything, just let it load.
Now it have generated the 5.0.5 files, and you should now change realmlist to the 5.0.5 server.

-- How To Connect.txt is also included

enshadowed

Trial Member
i followed the instructions but when i try to login it says its wrong! i used my username and password i have for here (the forums) what should i have done?

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Simple tutorial on how to get client 5.0.5 - fast and clean.
This will only take a few minutes, and it'll basiclly be ready to play, it's very easy, i'll guide you through it now:

Now we will have to download the 5.0.5 rar file, so lets do that:
ClickHere
(Password is EmuCoach.com - when extracting)

Now you should unzip it.
Once you did that, you'll have a folder with WoW.exe, data etc, then run the wow.exe and it'll have to load the game which takes a few minutes, that means your screen will be black and you can't do anything, just let it load.
Now it have generated the 5.0.5 files, and you should now change realmlist to the 5.0.5 server.

-- How To Connect.txt is also included
Help