4.3.4 SQL commands to make your ingame experience betterr

HeyPretty

Verified Member
I run these every time I start a new DB so I hope they're helpful.

This will make everything free (money-wise) from all vendors.
Code:
UPDATE `item_template` SET `BuyPrice` = 0;

This will make training costs free.
Code:
UPDATE `npc_trainer` SET `spellcost` = 0;

This lovely command will turn all bags into 36 slot containers. Tooltips are not updated but who cares?
Code:
UPDATE `item_template` SET `ContainerSlots` = 36 WHERE `ContainerSlots` > 0;

This is a shining beacon for tradeskillers. This sets all stackable items to 1000. Used with the above code, and you'll be hard pressed to use up all of your bag space. Set stackable > 0 to make unstackable items stackable.
Code:
UPDATE `item_template` SET `stackable` = 1000 WHERE `stackable` > 1;

This will increase the drop rate from mobs. Just changing the settings in worldserver.conf isn't much of an improvement. Change that -20- to 75 or 100 for loot explosion.
Code:
UPDATE creature_loot_template SET ChanceorQuestChance = ChanceorQuestChance * 20;

These two queries will allow all players to wear gear 20 levels above their own.
Code:
UPDATE `item_template` SET `RequiredLevel` = 1 WHERE `RequiredLevel` BETWEEN 1 AND 20;
UPDATE `item_template` SET `RequiredLevel` = `RequiredLevel` - 20 WHERE `RequiredLevel` > 20;

This will make it easier to level your guild considering the smaller numbers of guild members.
Code:
UPDATE `guild_xp_for_level` SET `xp_for_next_level` = (`xp_for_next_level` / 100);

Last edited:

JohnTrave

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
The "stackable" command is absolutely the top, didn't ever think of that by myself :eek:k:

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Just cane across this thread, and some of these look absolutely phenomenal! Thanks so much for posting!

Samea

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
This will be helpful, thank you for posting

Samea

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
This was useful, thank you very mutch

Coso

Trial Member
Stack to 1000 units ? OMG YES
I still have nightmares with bags full of mats xD

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Open your SQL program (heidisql, navicat etc.) and apply a query (make sure to insert the correct values)

Sorry to necro an old post, however I discovered that setting stack size for EVERYTHING has 2 problems...
First makes items no longer able to be disenchanted.
Second, it lowers all items that should remain higher than 1000.... such as honor points. etc..

Here is the SYNTAX FIX:

UPDATE `item_template` SET `stackable` = 1000 WHERE `stackable` BETWEEN 2 AND 999;

That will make anything between those numbers stack to 1000 with out lowering the higher value stacked items such as honor points, etc.

hope this helps
=)