• Good

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
Hello everyone I haven't been on in a while, been away with schooling, but I have just developed a 4.3.4 Emucoach Weapon Creator. This web program is specific to Emucoach 4.3.4. Anything before, after or other developed repacks may not work. So with that in mind. This web program is basically a simple design, a lot like wow-v.com. Except with this you don't have to download an SQL this uploads it directly to your database. Simple as that. You wouldn't need to change any code unless you've changed your MYSQL password. Which even then it would take 5 seconds.

Some photos:

There is just a few pics of my program.
To install this:
  • 1. Navigate to your repack
  • 2. Go to Server
  • 3. Go to Htdocs
  • 4. And Paste

Attachments

• Emucoach Weapon Create.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: ExO

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Wow, good job!

I haven't used it, and I probably wont since I really don't care for custom anything, but this is really nice.

I was honestly thinking about making something very similar, since people ask about creating custom weapons and whatnot all the time, but I would've made mine in Java, and mine would've required you to copy&paste the SQL code into the database since I'm still only learning Java.
So really nice job getting it to add it to the database on its own.

If possible, you should make a version that does create an SQL file, and maybe ExO would upload it to the site as EmuCoach's own item creator.
However, that's entirely up to ExO if he would make it official/upload, so you'd have to ask him about that.

pjrudd

Verified Member
I couldn't get this to work, it keeps coming up with

This site can’t be reached

127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
Looking good. I'd love to see more tools like this. Maybe one for DBC editing?

+rep

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
Thanks for the feedback. This is just a very basic version. Once I have mastered the design via php, java, and html. I plan to port it to a Windows application. I have already made a script for downloading the SQL file for this. I was looking more I to keeping this simple for the user. But since I failed to acknowledge that most users must have some computer capabilities, I could indeed make the SQL exportable. I will definately get I to cresting more database tools. Thanks for the positive feedbback.

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
You must unzip this into your htdocs folder inside of the server folder. You have to launch apache.bat and mysql.bat in order to use this.

pjrudd

Verified Member
yeah I don't get it. I extract the files to my htdocs folder and restart apache and mysql. I am running a default build of 4.3.4 and I can not get this to work. I get the same error,

This site can’t be reached

127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
Are you running Skype? Skype blocks port 80 and Apache wont run. So check to see if there is anything blocking your port.

ExO

Admin
Thanks for the feedback. This is just a very basic version. Once I have mastered the design via php, java, and html. I plan to port it to a Windows application. I have already made a script for downloading the SQL file for this. I was looking more I to keeping this simple for the user. But since I failed to acknowledge that most users must have some computer capabilities, I could indeed make the SQL exportable. I will definately get I to cresting more database tools. Thanks for the positive feedbback.

First of all, +1 for the nice idea and release. If you are interested and you can make it allow outside SQL connections, I would be happy to upload this to the site as official item creator for emucoach repack, with proper credits of course.
Let me know!

pjrudd

Verified Member
I'm not running Skype on that server. It is strange, if I use a different repack that has a webpage already, apache works just fine, but with the official emucoach 4.3.4 repack, I can't seem to get any web page to work.