4.3.4 Emucoach Repack Error

Hyldran0

Verified Member
Hello

Downloaded emucoach 4.3.4 repack today.

Setup everything. It's pretty easy. Getting all the stuff in the right place.
But the thing is..

When i open authserver.exe i get this error "0xc000007b".
Been all over google and got ALL kinds of VS c++ packs both 32bt & 64bit installed. Still cant open the server.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
It seems like the most likely cause is that you are missing the OpenSSL libraries, that tends to be the most common cause of this error.
This thread from a bit ago contains a lot of information surrounding this particular issue and might be able to steer you in the right direction:

If nothing mentioned there seems to do the trick, just message back here and we'll see if we can't track down what else might be the cause!

Hyldran0

Verified Member
It seems like the most likely cause is that you are missing the OpenSSL libraries, that tends to be the most common cause of this error.
This thread from a bit ago contains a lot of information surrounding this particular issue and might be able to steer you in the right direction:

If nothing mentioned there seems to do the trick, just message back here and we'll see if we can't track down what else might be the cause!
Got it fixed.. Damn it was installed in the wrong place.. "Openssl"..
Right under disk C it should be but mine auto installed into Program files..

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Glad you figured it out! Missing / misplaced OpenSSL .dll files seem to be the #1 issue people have when trying to get these re-packs working.

davit

Verified Member
goys sory for my english
i too in this problem, start authc server and its error

and how fix is problem help me (0xc000007b)

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
how warcking this private server 4.3.4 ? meny bugS? in this server? do you know
I've been using the EmuCoach re-pack for a while now and can honestly say that it is, by far, the beset cataclysm server you can find. Version 7, the free one open for everyone who wants to use it, is pretty solid and stable with a large amount of content and fewer bugs then you might find elsewhere. That being said, the V.I.P. version of the Cataclysm re-pack is currently up to Version 15 and there is even more content, bug fixes, and features for anyone interested in the very best server you can get right now.

davit

Verified Member
Ok, very good,. Sorry english my very bad i translit its google.

And what do I need to do to get folks a better server

Jenniy

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Ok, very good,. Sorry english my very bad i translit its google.

And what do I need to do to get folks a better server
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "get folks a better server"? Are you wondering how to get the V.I.P version of the re-pack or something else?

davit

Verified Member
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "get folks a better server"? Are you wondering how to get the V.I.P version of the re-pack or something else?
Yes, I mean a good server to have fun with friends sometimes,
So that the server when 5 -10 people flow does not fall and does not shut down as this free version dies and disappears

davit

Verified Member
Yes, I mean a good server to have fun with friends sometimes,
So that the server when 5 -10 people flow does not fall and does not shut down as this free version dies and disappears