4.3.4 client [Fast Way]

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I'm getting a fatal error.
been using this for our server for more than a year, with no issues what so ever.

shahin55

Verified Member
Simple tutorial on how to get client 4.3.4 without having to download a torrent.

You don't need to wait 6 hours for the 4.3.4 torrent download to be done, this will only take a few minutes, and it'll basiclly be ready to play, it's very easy, i'll guide you through it now:

Now we will have to download the 4.3.4 rar file, so lets do that: [Hidden content]

Now you should unzip it.
Once you did that, you'll have a folder with WoW.exe, data etc, then run the wow.exe and it'll have to load the game which takes a few minutes, that means your screen will be black and you can't do anything, just let it load.
Now it have generated the 4.3.4 files, and you should now change realmlist to the 4.3.4 server.

Are you experiencing an error with the Client? We now have a fix for the Cannot Stream required archive Data / WoW Error 134

mFkqfAY.png

Enjoy the fast Cataclysm Client Download
nice

baha456

Trial Member
Simple tutorial on how to get client 4.3.4 without having to download a torrent.

You don't need to wait 6 hours for the 4.3.4 torrent download to be done, this will only take a few minutes, and it'll basiclly be ready to play, it's very easy, i'll guide you through it now:

Now we will have to download the 4.3.4 rar file, so lets do that: [Hidden content]

Now you should unzip it.
Once you did that, you'll have a folder with WoW.exe, data etc, then run the wow.exe and it'll have to load the game which takes a few minutes, that means your screen will be black and you can't do anything, just let it load.
Now it have generated the 4.3.4 files, and you should now change realmlist to the 4.3.4 server.

Are you experiencing an error with the Client? We now have a fix for the Cannot Stream required archive Data / WoW Error 134

mFkqfAY.png

Im gonna try it now

akuz666

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
first of all thank you very much for the mini client :)
I have a question: when the client finishes the download reaching 100%, where will it have downloaded the files? I ask you because at 27% the folder is still only 13MB, and I would like to turn it into a sort of full client once the download is complete. Is this possible?
Thanks

Virus

Trial Member

Now you should unzip it.

mFkqfAY.png

cool:)