[3.3.5]Experience bar for level 80+ [FIX]

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
Hello, I want to share something that I changed on my patch for the server I am working for, and I hope this could be useful for those who want to host a 255 server or anything custom over level 80.

I will walk you through all the steps one by one!

Files necessary:
- MPQ editor (any kind of mpq editor program can be used) Download here
- patch-enus.mpq (data/enus/patch-enUS.mpq

I guess everyone knows how to open a mpq patch with the program so let's jump straight to it shall we? :)

Step 1: After you've opened the patch, go to: Interface/FrameXML/ReputationFrame.lua

Step 2: Drag the file over to your computer so you can edit it.

Step 3: You should see something like this :
iz5kde.png
(YES I AM KNOW I AM GOOD AT DRAWING c:)
Then you'll want to look in the highlighted box, yours probably says 80 instead of 255, change it to 255 like I've done.

Step 4: Drag the file back in again.

IF YOU don't want to edit it yourself I got my patch here if you want to use it instead. (You should have a decent internet)
Patch can be find here: Here

If you liked the tutorial just give me some feedback and a thanks! c: Tell me if you want more tutorials like this! :)

Last edited:

Ayiko

Senior User
Thanks for sharing your tut/guide ^ Might be useful to me in the future!

Bigfoot

Trial Member
Tyvm Etox!!! Will this give any errors when logging in? I tried patching but I either didn't make patch correctly or something. I'm using the same programs and patched my items and all fine.

Bigfoot

Trial Member
Darn, the file no longer exists :( Apparently I am doing something wrong because each time I try to patch it asks me to delete my framexml when i try to log in