4x Upscaled Trees & Plants for 4.3.4 (new version 8/29/2021)

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
4x AI upscaled textures for trees, grass, flowers, bushes for vanilla and BC zones. Also includes skill nodes (ore & herbs). Re-done from scratch to smooth out pixelation and make details on the textures pop a bit more. Upscaling isn't magic so it won't look like a new game but it is an improvement!

Please enjoy. You have my permission to edit, reshare, go nuts- because you don't need my permission in the first place. :)

Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Do you have any pictures or video to see the difference? Thanks for sharing

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It just smooths the pixelated/artifacted textures out and sharpens them up basically. Some things gain a little more detail depending on how the texture is applied to the model in game.

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I started again from the beginning and set the textures to four times original size instead of just twice the size. Used a different upscaler so it's all smoother, no pixelation.

If the filename conflicts with any other custom patches you use just change the number at the end of the name.

GravityFails

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I've been bugtesting it by teleporting all around the world, I found no black textures this time anywhere. If there's interest I'll start trying to do a few texture swaps/recolors. Anyone is welcome to edit it further and re-upload, don't bother crediting my name it's just a program doing the work mostly.

optimus0

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I've been bugtesting it by teleporting all around the world, I found no black textures this time anywhere. If there's interest I'll start trying to do a few texture swaps/recolors. Anyone is welcome to edit it further and re-upload, don't bother crediting my name it's just a program doing the work mostly.
thanks for your mod
i found some partially black tree

WoWScrnShot_100921_171241.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100921_171231.jpg

WoWScrnShot_100921_171348.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100921_171345.jpg

all over silverpine forest