(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

lwolpaladin

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic
Woooah seems nice repack i want test it!!! thanks you for share it =D.

aspirexenux

The Reaper
Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Very nice repack gj :D but.. arena Bot is missing ? or wait for the next update ? :)

xdtg

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

RedGretchin

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

zamorake

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png