(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

losteon

Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Thx

josemax

Veteran Member
what is the meaning of premium for 1 year, 1 year of updates or after 1 year i will not be able to play anymore?

bumer1

MoP Premium
Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Lets check it out

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
what is the meaning of premium for 1 year, 1 year of updates or after 1 year i will not be able to play anymore?
After one year you wont be able to benefit from the updates, you'll still be able to play the product that you paid for

josemax

Veteran Member
After one year you wont be able to benefit from the updates, you'll still be able to play the product that you paid for
that is great, im thinking about buying it.. how is the performance with lets say, 1000 playerbots? there are NPCbots too?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Sorry but PayPal does not work in Ukraine, how to be in this case how to pay repack?
@ExO
that is great, im thinking about buying it.. how is the performance with lets say, 1000 playerbots? there are NPCbots too?
There's an issue with high ram usage, but they're already looking into it, however the repack is still very much playable with 1000 bots.