(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

victhorinox

Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

Genial, a probar!!

DaniSkiez

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Nice

fabs

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Great content

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello. I play with friends for several days and everything was fine. But now the server started to turn off (crash), and there are no logs with errors. What should I do in this situation? I cannot understand why the server crashes.
I also wanted to know if there are any other commands for managing bots? For them to move away from the entrances of the boss zones, follow me, and so on.
You cant control the movement of the bots

ExO

Admin
Hello. I play with friends for several days and everything was fine. But now the server started to turn off (crash), and there are no logs with errors. What should I do in this situation? I cannot understand why the server crashes.
I also wanted to know if there are any other commands for managing bots? For them to move away from the entrances of the boss zones, follow me, and so on.
Does it turn off as soon as you open Worldserver, or when does it happen?

losteon

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Thx

losteon

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Thx

DaniSkiez

Trial Member

Playerbots system screenshots (VIP Only):
- Play against bots in most of the Battlegrounds:
sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png

Reserved for Playerbots System showoff.
Videos & screenshots are coming soon!
So where do I download the premium version?

romchik

Trial Member
Интересует премиум, русский контент доступен в сборке? Благодарность!