(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

Smike

Veteran Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here
GG

ikarosgr

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
looks awwwwwwesome!!!!

Aremis86

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

will check it out :)

Palacorp

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

estoy deseando jugarlo

Palacorp

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

estoy deseando jugarlo

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

estoy deseando jugarlo

Payk1488

Verified Member
Hello. I bought a VIP version of the server. When I enter a random dungeon, all bots have GM master status. Because of this, enemy NPCs do not react to my bots, but only hit me. How do you prevent bots from being GM masters?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello. I bought a VIP version of the server. When I enter a random dungeon, all bots have GM master status. Because of this, enemy NPCs do not react to my bots, but only hit me. How do you prevent bots from being GM masters?
I've asked this question too.
You can't see them in the who list either, unless you have gm rank.

Might be a stupid question, but if you bought VIP, where is your mop premium rank :) :)

Payk1488

Verified Member
I've asked this question too.
You can't see them in the who list either, unless you have gm rank.

Might be a stupid question, but if you bought VIP, where is your mop premium rank :) :)
When I just bought the server and installed it for the first time, my bots were not GM stuts, but like ordinary players. I went to raid with them, bosses and mobs hit them and inflicted damage on them. Then something happened and all the bots became GM masters.

babikool

Verified Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

(y)(y)