(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

Momlike

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Is so you can solo raids coming for the repack or can you do normal and hc with the bots? If yes, how?

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
What about flex, normal and hc? Can you do them solo then?
You need to be in a premade group of at least 5 I think before you can queue up for flex raids, but as the npcbots are kind of broken and wont pick out roles, you can't really do flex
You can do normal and HC

Last edited:

Momlike

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
You need to be in a premade group of at least 5 I think before you can queue up for flex raids, but as the npcbots are kind of broken and wont pick out roles, you can't really do flex
You can do normal and HC
So i can do normal and hc with the bots? Do i just invite them or?

Primed

Verified Member
Awesome stuff, looks like lots of time and work went into this, looking forward to trying it out.

Momlike

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Hope ah and arena with bots will come, mabye solo raid😄 but love the repack allready!!

RedBottle

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Good stuff!

RedBottle

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
Good stuff!

RedBottle

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Good stuff! Let me try it! Thanks!

RedBottle

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

RedBottle

Trial Member

[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png