(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

Ceronew

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

Ceronew

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Still downloading the client :( big one

But was thinking of getting the mop-premium one.. read good stuff and gets better fixes and updates, than free one.
so i dont have to do it al again.
You can try the free before going to the premium :)
In any case the database files are the same. If you buy the premium you won't download much more :giggle:

Rekoo

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

this is gonna be awesome ^^

oomer584

Trial Member
Sweet! I'll try the free version first, but bots sounds much more manageable than managing a 10-man multibox party.

QiaoFeng

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

i will test out and see

QiaoFeng

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

i will test out and see

Playerbots system screenshots (VIP Only):
- Play against bots in most of the Battlegrounds:
sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png

Reserved for Playerbots System showoff.
Videos & screenshots are coming soon!
will test out and see