10-07-2016 - Forum Updates

ExO

Admin
The latest forum updates as of 10-07-2016:

- Forum section - Website Login Leaks post count has been removed, meaning that the posts in that section will not count. This will prevent the socket bots to have a high post count.
- Shoutbox: The Senior, Heroic, Myth, Supporter & Super User ranks now have the possibility of editing their own messages, and deleting them - on the shoutbox.
- A Top 10 stats module has been implemented in beta - hopefully without issues. It will list things as Top Posters, Top Reputations etc.

- 4.3.4 Repack - Version 6.1 (VIP Access), will be released within a very short period (couple of days).
- Gain access and support the project by donating here:
http://www.emucoach.com/payments.php

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
The latest forum updates as of 10-07-2016:

- Forum section - Website Login Leaks post count has been removed, meaning that the posts in that section will not count. This will prevent the socket bots to have a high post count.
- Shoutbox: The Senior, Heroic, Myth, Supporter & Super User ranks now have the possibility of editing their own messages, and deleting them - on the shoutbox.
- A Top 10 stats module has been implemented in beta - hopefully without issues. It will list things as Top Posters, Top Reputations etc.

- 4.3.4 Repack - Version 6.1 (VIP Access), will be released within a very short period (couple of days).
- Gain access and support the project by donating here:
http://www.emucoach.com/payments.php

When are you going to make the thing we talked about a while back official? Not going to say what it is just in case you want it to be a surprise or anything.
It hasn't been announced/I still can't reach it through the forums without the direct link.

Just making sure you haven't forgotten about it, ExO

Hey, I'm on both the top thread starters list (the bottom, though) and the top posters list! :cool:

Last edited:

Tyrelis

Mythical User
Senior User
When are you going to make the thing we talked about a while back official? Not going to say what it is just in case you want it to be a surprise or anything.
It hasn't been announced/I still can't reach it through the forums without the direct link.

Just making sure you haven't forgotten about it, ExO

Hey, I'm on both the top thread starters list (the bottom, though) and the top posters list! :cool:

I'm aiming towards getting my goal to 160 posts. So I can be on the top posters leader board and get super user rank on the forums.

Last edited:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I'm aiming towards getting my goal to 160 posts. So I can be on the top posters and super user rank on the forums.

You need a reputation power of 20 though, which is based off post count, days registered, and amount of reputation recieved.
Super user rank requires quite a bit. I meet all the requirements except for my reputation power, which is only 6 right now.

Tyrelis

Mythical User
Senior User
You need a reputation power of 20 though, which is based off post count, days registered, and amount of reputation recieved.
Super user rank requires quite a bit. I meet all the requirements except for my reputation power, which is only 6 right now.

I'm working on the reputation part as well. I am currently at 11 and post count needs to reach 150 to get to rank super user.

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Yeah indeed Iroflu, I have not forgotten it.

V6.1 has now officially been released to the VIP section, enjoy!

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
How are you making a post, tomorrow? It is currently 10-6-2016... Is it a typo or something?

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
How are you making a post, tomorrow? It is currently 10-6-2016... Is it a typo or something?

For us, the date was 7/10/2016.
For ExO, the current date is 6/11/2016. (He's a couple of hours ahead).

It's not a typo, I think it's how they style the dates where ExO is.