🔥 NEWSLETTER RU-EN DARKNET FORUMS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE🔥

Darikoz

Trial Member
Sending to shadow forums is an effective, efficient and inexpensive way to promote your products, services, find employees, etc.

Advertising on forums is one of the most effective marketing methods on the Internet. Thanks to the manual posting on thematic forums, you can present absolutely any product, service in any way or gain trust in the eyes of potential customers from the forums, so it would be a mistake to neglect such a useful, most often, target audience.

Why is advertising on shady forums so important?
Today, people's trust in forums is highly valued in the first place, because only "live" people communicate on the forums, they share different tips, discuss opinions, look at prices, and so on.
- Many forums have a huge target audience (we are talking about millions), so any advertising post will quickly spread to a large number of active users.
- And do not forget that any forum user can become a distributor of your advertising by sharing the necessary information on other thematic forums.

Price
50 Posts RU + Registration + all access to you (Mail\log\pass from forums) - 60$
50 Posts EN + Registration + all access to you (Mail\log\pass from forums) - 100$
30 Posts RU From my accounts - 30$
30 Posts EN From my accounts - 40$

FAQ
We are the most reliable service since 2020. More than 20,000 clients worldwide.
Fast delivery times from 3-5 days.
Guaranteed for 1 calendar month.
I accept payment in BTC, LTC, TRX, USDT, QIWI, VISA.

Contacts
âž¡WRITE ME IN TG https://t.me/Darikoz @Darikoz