ExO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rest my pc I am using mop on. Had some issues. Now my License is invalid. Can the be fixed or reset thx
    Hope you can help out, my license key is already saying invalid after I restarted the server. Is there a way around this?
    ExO
    ExO
    Hey. Please send me a PM :)
    babysham
    babysham
    I have not been able to play because of missing dill etc... now key is invalid please help and reset. .
    can you please send me working MOP key
    thank you
    Hope you can help out, my license key is already saying invalid after I restarted the server. Is there a way around this?
    Hi,
    Hope you can help.
    I get an invalid licence key error when inputting the key. I have checked that I am entering it in correctly.
    It worked the first time I tried it then it crashed after 5 minutes. Now I am getting an invalid key. I have deleted all the files, rebooted and re-installed. Hope you can help
    It is the v3 of the VIP repack.
    I am running Windows 10 Home Pro

-Liam
    hey ExO my key isn't working it says Emucoach: License validation failed. for the first time can you help me please.
    I reinstalled Windows 10 to 11.

After that, a license key error occurred.

Emucoach: License validation failed. Would you like to try to re-register? (Y/N)
    y
    Emucoach: Please enter your license key:
    Yiyi-LLxx-****-St**
    Invalid license key.
    I have the same problem as toffeeuk21 both mop and cata licence, replied to your PM a while ago, only use the servers on the same local machine.
    Sorry to bother you for some odd reason my Mop Licence has stop working any idea how to fix this. trying to paste in the code into worldserver says invalid.
    Hello EXO, does the ctm vip version support elua scripting? If so, can you give me a configuration document?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…