ExO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exo Hello, I just bought the Gold VIP, because I didn't know that I could only use it once, I used it directly on my local machine, but now I need to use the key on the official new server, I can't use it anymore, please help me solve the problem I need to transfer the permission to my new machine, thank you very much.
    ExO
    ExO
    All good, PM sent :)
    ddss520 Yesterday at 8:48 PM
    I just purchased a VIP, and after obtaining the License Key, I have been debugging locally, and now I am ready to migrate to the server, but it prompts: Invalid registration code, it will take until November 4, 2022 to regenerate the registration code. How can I solve this problem? , because I want the server to run
    Hello, I'm new to you, I bought a license for a cataclysm, it worked well on my local computer, so I reinstalled it on my server and there the license key no longer works, apparently I can't renew only in November, can you help me? thank you
    I just purchased a VIP, and after obtaining the License Key, I have been debugging locally, and now I am ready to migrate to the server, but it prompts: Invalid registration code, it will take until November 4, 2022 to regenerate the registration code. How can I solve this problem? , because I want the server to run
    Hello ExO, still having invalid license key too. When you got time :) Thanks in advance
    Hey ExO! I bought the MOP VIP with playerbots, and the world server is saying my license key is invalid, I need some assistance with this when you get a chance please :)
    Hello

God invalied license key on both cata and mop, and can't generate a new one before 28 august, why? ..
    hey dude trying to get the 7.3.5 Legion repacks up and running but when i try to use the auth and world exes it asked for 2 dlls i got them from the hel section but then it asked for libcrypto-x64.dll ive tryed getting it myself and then gives me an error the ordinal 407 could not be located in the dynamic link library is there anything u can do to get me out of this pickle i am
    Reactions: ExO
    Hey! The Mists of Pandaria worldserver is asking for a license key, i used the one i generated for testing on my local pc, and now i've moved it to a VPS. Could i get a new one please? Thanks!
    The worldserver.exe for VIP 15 Gold Cataclysm is asking for a license number when launched. I don't recall receiving one when I downloaded it. Can I please get a new one?
    The worldserver.exe for VIP 15 Gold Cataclysm is asking for a license number when launched. I don't recall receiving one when I downloaded it. Can I please get a new one?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…