ExO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even now, the license password is still stuck. Do you have another password? If the password is not entered, it will not be unzipped. I have already signed up for a premium for this.
    Even now, the license password is still stuck. Do you have another password? If the password is not entered, it will not be unzipped. I have already signed up for a premium for this.
    지금도 라이센스 암호는 여전히 고정되어 있습니다. 다른 비밀번호가 있습니까? 비밀번호를 입력하지 않으면 압축이 풀리지 않습니다. 나는 이미 이것을 위해 프리미엄에 가입했다.
    Hello, I installed the WOW 5.8.4 server on a virtual machine, but today the virtual drive with the files on it broke.
    I would be thankful, if i was to get reset license key, to activate it again on a new virtual computer.

Regards Michael
    Hello, I installed the WOW 5.8.4 server on a virtual machine, but today the virtual drive with the files on it broke.
    I would be thankful, if i was to get reset license key, to activate it again on a new virtual computer.

Regards Michael
    Hello, I would like to play offline with my husband, do I have to buy it again?

because of license

greeting
    ExO
    ExO
    PM'ed answered :) But no, you don't have to rebuy it
    I did a fresh install of Windows because of malware.
    I wish I could get a new license key.
    Hi, first of thank you for this awesome content. Secondly, could I receive a new license? Want to move the server to a different PC with better performance.
    Hi, me again, I could use a second license as well. Is for my server, hope this is allowed, would be grateful. Greetings Nick
    Hi, me again, I could use a second license as well. Is for my server, hope this is allowed, would be grateful. Greetings Nick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…