TrinityCore 335 NPCBOTS Repack latest source as of 4_19_22

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Been playing everyone else's repacks for some time now and decided to make one of my own, with this repack I was going to use the same ole portable MySQL and Apache and decide not to use them instead I used a little utility Wich makes the repack very portable and stable, all so the npcbots are the latest source that was available at the time of me compiling this. enjoy

Version: 335 WoTLK
Latest: trinity source
npcbots latest source and updates
Apache web regpage
Npcbot manual in docs folder
AHBOT configured and working
Accounts: -u admin -p admin

you will need to set gm level for this account or any new accounts. .account set Any_Account gmlevel 3

Credit for Web Reg Page Tok124 and reg script is Treeston

To start server

1.Run Mysql_Apache_Service
2.Worldserver.exe
3.Authserver.exe

Download-------->
https://mega.nz/file/15pwgAIb#1Snfdr7f8ZFVFXpd15-yUTyHvMjFEcNzN2QEJ9KeEGg

Download vc_dist tools-----> https://mega.nz/file/o0gS3Bia#4rTLWSEI15rzykk8mgwdboXS2SNQm7tY5Fpa9hW5T8k

Paas= trinitycore

Repack UPDATED 4/13/22

two ways to access the database

username= trinity
password= trinity
or
username= root
password= trinity

Hope you like it

Last edited:

milvax

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Thanks man! This is my favorite WotLK server for solo play! Trickerer bots are the best I have ever seen in a repack.

jvang13

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
And where can I find the commands for npcbot and ahbot, I'm pretty new to npcbot and ahbot

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
@Spikey any chance you can update this repack with the transmog npc?

Transmog was and older mod and even though I found the patch to install it the mod was made for an older version of TC335 I'm having issues trying to adapt it to the newer build unless someone knows of an updated patch for this I don't see it happening. however I'm still working on it so we shall see

Last edited:

milvax

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Transmog was and older mod and even though I found the patch to install it the mod was made for an older version of TC335 I'm having issues trying to adapt it to the newer build unless someone knows of an updated patch for this I don't see it happening. however I'm still working on it so we shall see

This guy added it recently to this repack
LUA Scripts:
Transmogrifier (ID NPC 190009) ✅

Maybe he can provide tips how he did it?

I created an account to ask him for tips on how he did it, but this crappy website will not allow me to post on his thread.

When I'm logged in my permissions states: