(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

aasguard

Verified Member
the system won't let me any higher then 8 -1. and no GM comands work in free mode. It says "that command does not exsit"

I got it to work through the Heidisql. sorry for the double post. cheers!
how on earth did you do that i have tried and wont do nothing for me

Gotik

Trial Member
For all users with premium MOP status
I don't have the opportunity to use paypal, but I really want to buy a repack.
I can transfer money to you using a deal on fanpay or webmoney, and you will buy premium status from my account for 22 euros

drleego

Verified Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
TY

MeredithAllen7

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
amazing thanks and the best

tomnjerry

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Powers

Gold Supporter

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Perfect.