[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

EGWolfwood

Verified Member
Would anyone be able to suggest a good download for the Legion 7.3.5 client.
The only one I've found refuses to connect to my server. . .

EGWolfwood

Verified Member
I finally got my Legion client to see there is a server to log into, but every time I enter the username & password for the account that I created on the server, the client says "We could not log you in with what you entered.". Can I please get some help with this most recent snag.?

Attachments

• Legion Login Error 1.PNG
    Legion Login Error 1.PNG
    586.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Legion Login Error 2.PNG
    Legion Login Error 2.PNG
    455.5 KB · Views: 88

EGWolfwood

Verified Member
(Update)

The current issue is that I need to find out how to add a bnet account for my player account.

I managed to connect heidisql, there is a lot in there. I found a list of commands, but there are no commands listed for adding or editing bnet accounts on the server. Though I do see that there are bnet accounts for the ADM & AD accounts. When I tried to login as the ADM it gave me a message saying "There are no server names available.". I'm not sure what I need to do at this point. . .

Any help or guidance would be awesome.

Thanks. . . :)

llamadog

Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
AWESOME!

Lamoyo

Verified Member
(Update)

The current issue is that I need to find out how to add a bnet account for my player account.

I managed to connect heidisql, there is a lot in there. I found a list of commands, but there are no commands listed for adding or editing bnet accounts on the server. Though I do see that there are bnet accounts for the ADM & AD accounts. When I tried to login as the ADM it gave me a message saying "There are no server names available.". I'm not sure what I need to do at this point. . .

Any help or guidance would be awesome.

Thanks. . . :)
ADM and AD accounts works fine. If you didn't already, in your Legion Client Folder, open WTF folder and add/edit in the config.wtf this line : SET portal "127.0.0.1"
If you got the right client it should work.

jhoancito

Veteran Member
Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
disculpa tengo un error amigo me puedes ayuar

error
GameTable file ./gt\ChallengeModeDamage.txt cannot be opened.
GameTable file ./gt\ChallengeModeHealth.txt cannot be opened.

error segundo

[WARNING] MySQL client/server version mismatch; may conflict with behaviour of prepared statements.
Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
Hotfix specified for Achievement.db2 row id 4539 which does not exist
Table `hotfix_data` references unknown DB2 store by hash 0x4002A5B1 in hotfix id 1

EGWolfwood

Verified Member
ADM and AD accounts works fine. If you didn't already, in your Legion Client Folder, open WTF folder and add/edit in the config.wtf this line : SET portal "127.0.0.1"
If you got the right client it should work.

I did that, & I've tried different sources of the Client as well.
Everything should be lining up, but no luck. The ADM and AD accounts only give me the error of "There is no available realm."

If you know a client that works, please link it here & I'll try it. . .

Last edited:

Lamoyo

Verified Member
I did that, & I've tried different sources of the Client as well.
Everything should be lining up, but no luck. The ADM and AD accounts only give me the error of "There is no available realm."

If you know a client that works, please link it here & I'll try it. . .
As many mentioned before, the UWOW client works with it (uwow.biz).

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
Can anyone share the Wow.exe from their client? I've downloaded the repack and have a client but it does not allow logging into the repack server. I've set the portal to 127.0.0.1 and also just "localhost". I had this problem with Warlords and it needed an exe patched to the specific server. I'm assuming Legion is the same.

From the posts above it seems UWOWs client works, but I can't download torrents. Can anyone share the exe from the UWOW client?

Xavius

Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Baphomet

Veteran Member
I haven' t been on for awhile, so it was a nice surprise to see this when I first logged on!

Any suggestions as to where to find the client?