Did you ever used Hacks in WoW ?

Eikichi

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Did you ever used Hacks in WoW ? if yes describe your expirience!

I used them only once to fly hack on Molten-WoW because the quest To the Top (Located at Feralas) was bugged.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Only experience I've had was using cheat engine for speed hacks. Even then, I didn't do it, my friend did while I was watching, and surprisingly as much he glitched out and around, he never got caught/banned.
Used hacks in other games though, pretty fun experience for about 30 minutes, then I realized it was killing the game experience for me as it was just too easy.

Medivh85

Verified Member
Yes i used once becasue blizz is removed atiesh from the game, and i changed my Aluneth sat look to Atiesh with cheat engine, using display Id number :) i swaped them and ta dam :d here i have it :D

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hi. I always play with bot. In world of warcraft I knew the game quite late and Honorbuddy was in power plans. I had a lot of fun.
But I also like cs go and the amazing thing is that I never use a hack. Whenever I see one I report it right away. I hated them. So it all depends on the game and the person :)

iStewie

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Back in Warlords of Draenor I botted for a few months with Honorbuddy on retail. Got ten alts to 110, then I got banned for 6 months. Paused until Legion came out and never botted again :D

Amscram

Verified Member
No hacks. But I wrote several rotation based macros that saved my keyboard from button slamming. :D

scgibson13

Trial Member
Back in the days between TBC and WoTLK - There were 3rd party exe programs that would attach to the WoW.exe process and allow all kinds of "hacks." I was never brave enough to try them on an official WoW server, but I did go out of my way to test it on private servers.

There was also a patch (I can't remember which version it was for) but it basically put a land-bridge between Teldrassil to GM Island in the MPQ files on your client. Never tried it myself, but I remember anecdotal evidence of it working and people being banned. lol

samusarun

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I used a fishing bot back in the day. Only because I find fishing in-game and IRL to suck.

Darkwolfie

Verified Member
On WOWBeez we use to speed hack and use a exploit on that allowed you to infinitely heal using Druid catform

Emoridia

Verified Member
As a child I used cheats in GTA: San Andreas Multiplayer, probably this was my only experience of using cheats.

Silec

Verified Member
Of all the game genres there are, MMORPGs is the last genre I'd ever even consider using hacks on.

Toximax

Verified Member
Did you ever used Hacks in WoW ? if yes describe your expirience!

I used them only once to fly hack on Molten-WoW because the quest To the Top (Located at Feralas) was bugged.

I used a macro software without knowing it was bannable and it got me suspended for 6 months with no chance of appeal