Favorite Board Game?

David Smith

Trial Member
Mine has to be chess because you can use your mind. Also you there rules are such good and it is kind of fun playing a tournament. Also you don't know where your opposition is going to. The opposition could use any piece at any time. So what is your favorite board game?

Ayiko

Senior User
Never been a huge fan of boardgames but i must say.
Monopoly w/ the family ( The old school one, not the new shit ) was always pretty fun.

xXInfectedXx

Verified Member
Monopoly with the family. I'm into real estate and financial transactions myself, so sometimes it's good to take a break from managing your transactions and play a board game with friends. I play monopoly on rainy days.

roophus1

Veteran Member
Man... looks like a bunch of monopoly fans.

This isn't my favorite game of all-time, but I've been having a lot of fun playing Mechs vs Minions with my kids lately. It's a good primer for rpg.

llewsarb

Verified Member
I enjoy lots of different board games but Monopoly would have to be the all time favorite

Winiret

Verified Member
I am fairly sure the monopoly fans are just saying the most well known game and never actually play it. if anyone plays a common game it is likely UNO. However my personal favorite is called Egyptian Senet, it's one of the oldest known games in human history and involved equal parts skill and luck. I very much enjoy the game because of those factors. The gods might yield you poor rolls and you can figure a way to beat your opponent or the opposite where your rolls are wonderful and you squander the luck.

roophus1

Veteran Member
I recently had a chance to play Khet.... or Laser Khet (however you want to say it). Very fun and original. Its like if Indiana Jones played chess.

Serahman

Trial Member
When it comes to favorite board games, it can be quite a challenge to pick just one!
Board game preferences vary widely, but I've noticed that Spades is a classic card game that many people enjoy. It's known for its strategic elements and the fun that comes from playing with friends or family.
If you're curious about this game and haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend giving it a go. It's not just a game; it's an opportunity to bond and have a good time with your loved ones.
Board games, like this, have a special way of bringing people together and creating memorable moments.

Last edited: