MoP Registration page

Nightshroud20

Verified Member
Hello,

Does anyone have a working registration page that works with the repack? I tryed FusionGen but they dont have one for MoP yet ...

Thank you!

Nightshroud20

Verified Member
The db password table is called " sha_pass_hash " so ... srry Im relatively new at this ... just trying to set up a server for a small disc community :)

PrivateDonut

Veteran Member
I actually ran out of time today getting the repack all setup, got to go to bed to get ready for work tonight. I'll try to remember to do this after work, if I or someone else who can help you doesn't reply within 20-24 hours from now, shoot me a message. :)

Reactions: ExO

ExO

Admin
I actually ran out of time today getting the repack all setup, got to go to bed to get ready for work tonight. I'll try to remember to do this after work, if I or someone else who can help you doesn't reply within 20-24 hours from now, shoot me a message. :)
Super cool! :)

Nightshroud20

Verified Member
#shoot