This application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002

Murkabro

Trial Member
1651835812057.png
1651835848053.png

I cannot seem to run the world server or authserver without getting this error , I have never had this issue before. I have followed the installations guide on this repack and tried to research the fix for the error , but no luck.

I can run the free version strangely enough , but my VIP one does not work?

Last edited:

MiSTaKeZ

Trial Member
I am getting the same issue on the VIP repack even after following your suggetion.
Free repack works just fine which really triggers me.

kbt0y5

Verified Member
I am getting the same issue on the VIP repack even after following your suggetion.
Free repack works just fine which really triggers me.
Make sure to uninstall previous version/s (if you haven't already) of OpenSSL. Also make sure the have install the vcredist_x86, other than that, I'm not sure honestly.

MiSTaKeZ

Trial Member
Make sure to uninstall previous version/s (if you haven't already) of OpenSSL. Also make sure the have install the vcredist_x86, other than that, I'm not sure honestly.
I have only one single installation of OpenSSL which is the one pointed out by the repack.
I downloaded vcredist_x86 and repair the installation but no luck.

Thank you for you suggestions!

kbt0y5

Verified Member
I have only one single installation of OpenSSL which is the one pointed out by the repack.
I downloaded vcredist_x86 and repair the installation but no luck.

Thank you for you suggestions!
No problem, I try to help where I can. The one pointed out in the repack didn't fix it for me either, the one I linked up above is different and fixed it for me. Took me two days to get it going but that was what did it lol.

YourNameHere42069

Trial Member
I'm running into this issue as well. Have asked in Discord for help, but got no response. I can run the MySQL and Apache files just fine, but I can't run authserver or worldserver at all. I even tried installing the files recommended in the thread, but it's a dead end.

UPDATE: So the weird thing is at first, it needed a file called llibcrypto-1_1-x64, but apparently this isn't the case. I deleted the file after installing the necessary software I missed and now it actually works

Last edited:

Ranwhali

MoP Premium
I'm running into this issue as well. Have asked in Discord for help, but got no response. I can run the MySQL and Apache files just fine, but I can't run authserver or worldserver at all. I even tried installing the files recommended in the thread, but it's a dead end.

UPDATE: So the weird thing is at first, it needed a file called llibcrypto-1_1-x64, but apparently this isn't the case. I deleted the file after installing the necessary software I missed and now it actually works
OMG It worked thank you so much =D

Hondrongo

Verified Member
EDIT: Received help from @PrivateDonut and @raezor and am up and running.

I have tried everything listed here and I still cannot run the authserver. Free version runs just fine. This is so frustrating.

Last edited:

raezor

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
I can help with getting the server up and running.
Your welcome to contact me on Discord: RAEZOR#7264
Happy to help. Have set mine up just this past weekend.

acmathieu

Trial Member

You're a genius! I had done the same thing. I also found a site that had all variations of the Win64OpenSSl files, i installed all of them, one at a time of course, and still the same error. I was just about to call it quits and go back to the free version when I saw your post. I deleted the original 2 error files the libcrypto and libssl files in the core folder like you said, and now it works flawlessly! Thank you so much!!

Thanks, removing the file fixed it for me as well.

Gamer662

MoP Premium

Thanx been looking for day at the end you solve it just follow the instruction up there... then don't forget to to delete file called llibcrypto-1_1-x64