Latest HD + NPC Models Patch 100% complete for Cataclysm 4.3.4 VIP GOLD ONLY

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Did you follow my advice, this patch is a Solo patch and should not be mixed with other patches to avoid this kind of result, I made a correction to the male blood elf, to correct it, but with my test I did not have this problem.

Condition:
- The name of the patch 15596.MPQ must not be below that of the official patch because the DBCs that I have admitted are different. It must always be the bigger number than the official one.

- To avoid other bugs, you have to empty all your caches, there are 2 to check, the one in the root of the game but also the one in the data folder.

Concerning the Male Blood Elf NPCs, it's true that there are some small details to fix like for the hair of the Orcs, it's just a small detail, but everything is complete and better than before.

Conslusion:
I want to thank you for these reports, sometimes I have to make them in advance to know if the community is really following the progress, but I will make an update of all this just about the Player and NPC Models. Thanks to you.View attachment 1830
Thank you for letting me know! I didn't think about the possibility that it could be an incompatibility since it seemed so isolated to a single model, but you were right. After some testing it turns out that while I had taken into account this not working with your other patches, I had not considered the possibility that my own patch would actually be causing the issue. Rather odd, since I've never done anything with player models. Renaming this patch to load after mine seems to have fixed it, but unfortunately breaks my own custom work. As I don't have any male blood elf player characters and the NPCs seem alright I'll just leave it below my patch for now. Glad to hear it isn't a universal issue!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Hello what do you mean by that, excuse me but I may have misunderstood what you mean, can you argue please! thank you in advance.
It states Gold Only, but its released in the graphics section with a dl link, for none gold members to download 🙂 or am i wrong here ?

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Thank you for letting me know! I didn't think about the possibility that it could be an incompatibility since it seemed so isolated to a single model, but you were right. After some testing it turns out that while I had taken into account this not working with your other patches, I had not considered the possibility that my own patch would actually be causing the issue. Rather odd, since I've never done anything with player models. Renaming this patch to load after mine seems to have fixed it, but unfortunately breaks my own custom work. As I don't have any male blood elf player characters and the NPCs seem alright I'll just leave it below my patch for now. Glad to hear it isn't a universal issue!
Yes I think you didn't read my instructions all the way through, but yes I unfortunately don't make personalized fashions for everyone, anyway glad to know it helped you. :giggle:

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
It states Gold Only, but its released in the graphics section with a dl link, for none gold members to download 🙂 or am i wrong here ?
Indeed my goal is to make the publications accessible to all but concerning the data to make them usable by the VIP members, I would try to see with @ExO for another solution in the future.
Thank you in any case for this remark. ;)

Last edited:

orangefire

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yes I think you didn't read my instructions all the way through, but yes I unfortunately don't make personalized fashions for everyone, anyway glad to know it helped you. :giggle:
Definitely would not expect a custom patch. I tinker with a lot of stuff and the creative element is the main draw of private servers for me, so I'm bound to end up having to deal with some conflicts. The bug isn't effecting any of the characters I play and no one else has the bug, so that's what matters.

Thanks for helping me figure out what was going on!

optimus0

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Forsakens......
Clean client, deleted both cached folders,
using exe and dlls provided (tested with and without)
Client tested enGB, esES
no other mods, not even login NOTHING more.

With the mod
01.jpg

without
02.jpg

With the mod
03.jpg

without
04.jpg

With the mod
05.jpg

without
06.jpg

With the mod
09.jpg

without
10.jpg

With the mod
13.jpg

without
14.jpg

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Forsakens......
Clean client, deleted both cached folders,
using exe and dlls provided (tested with and without)
Client tested enGB, esES
no other mods, not even login NOTHING more.

With the mod
View attachment 1831

without
View attachment 1832

With the mod
View attachment 1833

without
View attachment 1834

With the mod
View attachment 1835

without
View attachment 1836

With the mod
View attachment 1837

without
View attachment 1838

With the mod
View attachment 1839

without
View attachment 1840
First of all I would like to thank you for your interest in improving the HD Models.

If you want to contribute to its improvement, here is what I propose to help me. This is for everyone who wants to contribute to this improvement.

With a Notepad++ or Notepad
1- Use the Command ".npc i" on the targeted NPC
2- Write down the information about the NPC, the one of his "Entry: 00000" only
3- Using his Entry use Wowhead to find the NPC in the Official database by using this in your search bar URL "https://www.wowhead.com/npc=00000" the 00000 is your NPC Entry.
4- Once you enter the Wowhead database it will tell you the name and model of the NPC, all I will ask you to do to finish is to fill in the NPC Entry and their URL from the Wowhead database, this will make my job much easier.
5- In your Notepad++ please specify the bug for each model listed with a classification readable enough to allow me to find and do all this quickly.
6- Send me your notes on Discord "Saori Jivani Mitsuoko#1946"

Here is an example of a note:
Entry: 4551
Undead, Male
Bugs: does not wear glasses

Thank you in advance, and as I said, feel free to join the HD 4.3.4 Client Community Project HERE

optimus0

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
thanks so much for taking your time to answer, and sorry for my "vague" bug report post. my point is that almost all forsaken npcs look "washed out", like way to low resolution.

i will love to help out, in any possible way, but i am just starting with dbc editing and i have ZERO skills on photoshop. (any otherway i can help)

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
thanks so much for taking your time to answer, and sorry for my "vague" bug report post. my point is that almost all forsaken npcs look "washed out", like way to low resolution.

i will love to help out, in any possible way, but i am just starting with dbc editing and i have ZERO skills on photoshop. (any otherway i can help)
If you manage to take notes with the indications I asked you it would be a great help, giving screens without concrete information does not help me.
For the rest it will come with time but I thank you in advance but also to those who I hope will help. (y)

Here is a beginning of correction of the NPC master of flight:
WoWScrnShot_101321_013939.jpg

Last edited:

smithjason261

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Hello what do you mean by that, excuse me but I may have misunderstood what you mean, can you argue please! thank you in advance.
thank you so much for your hard work, you have made playing cataclysm for us a refreshing experience again!!!

8Hoodie

Trial Member
If this is the first time you install a patch you need the Wow.exe + the patch DLL to make it work.
WOW.EXE
thanks for help <3
also where am i supossed to place the DLL file and does it matter if my client is downloading while I play?

Last edited: