[BFACore 8.3.7] Need Payed version, I can pay 20 Eur

cooler-SAI

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Ok, Incognito banned me at Shadowcore discord, if someone have their BFACore payed version from 27.07.2021 I can pay 20 Eur for that ( they wanna 30 Eur for SHadowcore repacks updates)

PM me who wanna get Quick Money!

PM me who wanna get Quick Money! and I can boost BfaCore repack too with exclusive SmartAI pack for those, who help me!

Last edited:

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Ok, Incognito banned me at Shadowcore discord, if someone have their BFACore payed version from 27.07.2021 I can pay 20 Eur for that ( they wanna 30 Eur for SHadowcore repacks updates)

PM me who wanna get Quick Money!

PM me who wanna get Quick Money! and I can boost BfaCore repack too with exclusive SmartAI pack for those, who help me!

They're no different from Varjgard.
Paid tons of money toward the project, only to get demoted.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Demoted related to fixes? Never.
I paid over 300€ for source access to both BFA and SL.
After Varjgard left, I lost access to it, and afterwards had the same rank as the ones who paid 20-50 €

Inc

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yes, but then it was decided to stop selling source, due to heavy leaks. Same rank, but more options, just not source. Developers were against it and i get it.

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Yes, but then it was decided to stop selling source, due to heavy leaks. Same rank, but more options, just not source. Developers were against it and i get it.
Its fine to stop the source sale, but to remove it from people who already bought it is just stupid, aspecially without the option to get a refund.
I really did believe in the project, and paid more on a monthly basis.
I even became an admin on the Bfacore discord server, so i believe i earned my trust, but in the end it didnt mean much.

But i can agree with you, that too many got source access, and i told Varjgard multiple times to stop, because it would be leaked at some point