[NEW REPACK] 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack - WoW Legion 7.3.5 Repack - Blizzlike & Fun

Darrakus

Verified Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

SKFB-WOW-LEGION-CONTEST.jpg

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

The repack includes a lot of fixes.

Newer systems are implemented, eg.:
- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Majority of the Legion dungeons/raids are working decently.
It is all served for free.

Account login:
Account 1:
Username: adm@adm
Password: adm
Account 2:
Username: ad@adm
Password: ad

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

Interested in playing on an existing Legion Private Server instead?
The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.

Skug

Veteran Member
A lot of people have been asking around on the forum, if there were any *good* 7.3.5 Legion repacks I could recommend. There were none, until now.

This repack serves you with a high quality Legion repack, running on patch 7.3.5.
It is for certain, the highest quality in Legion, that you will find open-sourced.

It provides many scripted dungeons, quests, legion systems, class & spell fixes.

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

The source is based on TrinityCore, and then reworked by UWOW. All credits to both Trinitycore & UWOW, they have done all the core work.

IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO THIS POST YOU MUST HAVE 10 MEANINGFUL POSTS AND BE REGISTERED ON EMUCOACH FOR 5 DAYS OR YOU CAN GET VIP AND GET IT INSTANTLY

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]
By now, you have read through the post, and hopefully have enjoyed our Legion Repack, provided by Emucoach, Trinitycore, and UWoW. If you have questions or need support, you can always ask.

The repack is simply released by Emucoach. Emucoach itself is not the one who did the majority of the core work.
This seems to be the holy grail, I cant wait to embark on the journey again. :) This was my first wow experience and myself and friends are thirsting for more. Thank's to all of you for the hard work!

Endafy

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
This seems to be the holy grail, I cant wait to embark on the journey again. :) This was my first wow experience and myself and friends are thirsting for more. Thank's to all of you for the hard work!
It's ok. It's nuwow so it's a lot easier to emulate. From what I hear there's a bfa one in the works.

Virus

Trial Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Just got vip for this hope it is worth it:)

Virus

Trial Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

denks

Verified Member
Do NPC Bots work in this repack, i saw theres an option in the worldserver cfg, but i dont seem to find the commands to spawn them

Virus

Trial Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Have trouble loading up this repack i keep getting a libcrypto-x64.dll missing tried finding it online but cant find it anywhere please help :(

denks

Verified Member

Have trouble loading up this repack i keep getting a libcrypto-x64.dll missing tried finding it online but cant find it anywhere please help :(
download this from GIT HUB

and unzip it to your repack folder

BeansonToast

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
This seems like a good quality repack - ive even had pet battles! The only thing im missing thats stopping me push further with this repack and migrate my toons over is the fact that it doesnt scale as far as i can see with dungons etc and as there are no bots, its almost impossible to form a group for a dungon. In addition, there appears no AHBot, although not essential, very useful, otherwise, best Legion repack ive played.

Skug

Veteran Member
Is anyone able to make new accounts? I can't create any account, the only 2 working are the default ones
Create a Battle net account using "battlenetaccount create USER@USER Pass". Username has to have an @ symbol to function correctly. Secondly, create a game account using "accoutn create User Pass" This one doesn't need an @ symbol. Next up, assuming you have access to the MySQL DB with heidi/navicat, navigate to Auth>accounts, click on the Data tab, and fill out the "battlenet_account" column with the corresponding battlenet id's under the data tab in Auth>Battlenet_accounts. Should be able to log in with bnet account cred into each realm!

wowhero34

Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

nice

The_Wiz0rd

Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Looks awesome, can't wait to give it a try.

josamies

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member

- Legion scripts
- Artifacts
- Challenge mode
- Class Halls
- World Quests
- High stability
also backported scripts:
- WOTLK
- CATACLYSM
- MOP
-WOD

Account login:
Account 1:
Account 2:

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Testing out.

MaouOROCHI

Verified Member
Well, I tried many other versions for Legion, and it turned out to be completely eroded.

Thanks and best regards!