Mounts SL/BFA/Légion/MOP/WOD For CATA 4.3.4 (15595)

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hello here is my Retro mount for Cataclysm they are very functional, I try to take them out little by little here I hope you will like =)

To test, you just have to add the file in your Data folder
To see them all you have to do is:

.morph 40191 => AllianceSiphMount
.morph 40193 => DhMount

On the other hand, to do them in Mount in game, I'll let you fend for yourself hihi =)
Here is the file:
AllianceShipMount.png
AllianceShipMount00.png
DhMount.png
DhMount00.png

Url: https://mega.nz/file/P11TAKRI
Key: Sasba7cjyZLM3KnWFvk5z-sx2tz1z4C-DqbWlI7GA_w

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
Does these mounts replace others ?
And, is it only GMs who can make use of this ?

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
By the way these are Model importer for Cata, you can do what you want with them these are separate mounts, so I take the models from MOP / WOD / Legion / BFA / SL and I add them to CATA, basically they are new mounts that you can do with them whatever you want. =)
I hope to have given a good answer to your request =)

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
By the way these are Model importer for Cata, you can do what you want with them these are separate mounts, so I take the models from MOP / WOD / Legion / BFA / SL and I add them to CATA, basically they are new mounts that you can do with them whatever you want. =)
I hope to have given a good answer to your request =)
Wouldnt we need a patcher etc ? As these are custom mounts

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Wouldnt we need a patcher etc ? As these are custom mounts
I have provided you with the MPQ files in model ID and in Display ID, what you have to do is to create the sort and Item to create the model in mount via the files:
- spell.dbc
Who aims to create the spell of the mount
-spellicon.dbc
Who defines the item icon of the mount
I just gave you the basics in Morph.
If you ever don't succeed, know that I am also working on it while waiting to take advantage of these morphs which prove that it works well on CATA.
I would update to the future and to measure, in any case thank you for your proposal.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hello here is my Retro mount for Cataclysm they are very functional, I try to take them out little by little here I hope you will like =)

To test, you just have to add the file in your Data folder
To see them all you have to do is:

.morph 40191 => AllianceSiphMount
.morph 40193 => DhMount

On the other hand, to do them in Mount in game, I'll let you fend for yourself hihi =)
Here is the file:
View attachment 1338View attachment 1339View attachment 1340View attachment 1341

Url: https://mega.nz/file/P11TAKRI
Key: Sasba7cjyZLM3KnWFvk5z-sx2tz1z4C-DqbWlI7GA_w
I forgot to tell you to put the .dbc files in your data folder on your server so that it can recognize the new pack, please excuse me for forgetting.
Download the .dbc files and put them in your "data" folder
example: ./_Server/Data/dbc
It will ask you to replace click on yes.
Restart your server, clear the game cache and go test.

1- DBC
2- DBC

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
I have provided you with the MPQ files in model ID and in Display ID, what you have to do is to create the sort and Item to create the model in mount via the files:
- spell.dbc
Who aims to create the spell of the mount
-spellicon.dbc
Who defines the item icon of the mount
I just gave you the basics in Morph.
If you ever don't succeed, know that I am also working on it while waiting to take advantage of these morphs which prove that it works well on CATA.
I would update to the future and to measure, in any case thank you for your proposal.
Never really worked with spell.dbc/spellicon.dbc before ☺️ so i'll wait til you to get it working ?

Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Hi if you have time can you make me this pandaria mount?
389014-planeur-dor%C3%A9.jpg

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Hi if you have time can you make me this pandaria mount?
389014-planeur-dor%C3%A9.jpg
okey I'm going to see hoping that there's too much texture to retouch hihi I'll let you know the rest. Do not hesitate to tell me with your test if it works well history that I give nothing, thank you in any case.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
okey I'm going to see hoping that there's too much texture to retouch hihi I'll let you know the rest. Do not hesitate to tell me with your test if it works well history that I give nothing, thank you in any case.
Druid works well and is very beautiful! It's a pity that we can't increase the graphic quality more

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Druid works well and is very beautiful! It's a pity that we can't increase the graphic quality more
you could but using a shader it can make your game even more beautiful. =)

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Now I'm curious as to how one might go about adding in some new shaders to our 'Cata Clients?! :D

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Now I'm curious as to how one might go about adding in some new shaders to our 'Cata Clients?! :D
Hello here is a preview of the Shader, it is the one I use in game, if not it is configurable according to what the user wants.

SHADER

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
Out of curiosity, does the Alliance ship mount have the model positioning info to support having a second person seated on it? I'm trying to get it scripted and am curious if that's something I need to try and make work, or if there's even the possibility to do so.

Jivani19

Elune Adore (FR)
Gold Supporter
Epic Member
Out of curiosity, does the Alliance ship mount have the model positioning info to support having a second person seated on it? I'm trying to get it scripted and am curious if that's something I need to try and make work, or if there's even the possibility to do so.
above I completely ignore it, I wouldn't be able to tell you too much because for the moment I only import and operate the models on Cata, on the other hand I have not yet succeeded in mounting them, I always working on it, in parallel on the HD models of the personalities too.