Addon Npcbot_Cata

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hello there! Is this another script to implement or just that we find with V13.1 ?
Hi I only use the orders that are available. I am discussing with the developers to add the choice of roles :)

Thank you for your work on these. Gonna check it out
@Likon69 Tnx for your work man, I really love it!
You make me happy. Glad this little addon is a success ?
For the V3 we have just found a compromise.
1-2 days and I'll post it

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
This is a beta version.
For the window bug that moves when you clicked next to it you had to tick "Tick here to move me". (I have trouble explaining it, test it yourself?).
Look at the size of the text and the windows. If it's not too big or on the contrary too small. If it suits you.

We are beginners, so don't be too hard on us.

Good games and good party ?

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
PS:
V2 we will keep.
Links updated.
VT too.

Jenniy

I collect profile flairs.
Silver Supporter
Senior User
I'm so curious and intrigued by this, I've got to give it a try!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
This is a beta version.
For the window bug that moves when you clicked next to it you had to tick "Tick here to move me". (I have trouble explaining it, test it yourself?).
Look at the size of the text and the windows. If it's not too big or on the contrary too small. If it suits you.

[Hidden content]

PS:
V2 we will keep.
Links updated.
VT too.
Will be waiting for a more stable version

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
This is a beta version.

[Hidden content]

PS:
V2 we will keep.
Links updated.
VT too.

Greeeeat! I downloaded it and this afternoon I'll test it, tnx man!

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I look forward to hearing your opinion

Hey Likon69, I've tried your new beta addon, it worked good for me, the feature for "give the role"(dps and healer) to the bots don't works yet, right? When you give the "stop" command to bots during the fight, they start to fight against each others but, this thing happens in the previous version too. IMHO the "setting" part is little bit small (but I'm a old man ahahah) but this is not a real problem because this section once set you don't touch it again (or rarely). Last thing, once again IMHO, I would ve reversed the "setting" and "Action" sections, "Action" on the top for a most simple/comfortable use. I like the new version of the addon and I want to tahank you for share it with us.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hey Likon69, I've tried your new beta addon, it worked good for me, the feature for "give the role"(dps and healer) to the bots don't works yet, right? When you give the "stop" command to bots during the fight, they start to fight against each others but, this thing happens in the previous version too. IMHO the "setting" part is little bit small (but I'm a old man ahahah) but this is not a real problem because this section once set you don't touch it again (or rarely). Last thing, once again IMHO, I would ve reversed the "setting" and "Action" sections, "Action" on the top for a most simple/comfortable use. I like the new version of the addon and I want to tahank you for share it with us.
Hi, thank you very much, it's important, everything is detailed.
For the choice of the role this order is not yet added to the server.
For the npc's that fight among themselves. I think it comes from the server. I will check this step with Exo.
I'm sorry to ask you but can you show me on a picture what has changed. Sorry Kein666.

Don't hesitate to comment on this version of the comunite emucoach. You made this version :)
And your opinion is very important.

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Hi, thank you very much, it's important, everything is detailed.
For the choice of the role this order is not yet added to the server.
For the npc's that fight among themselves. I think it comes from the server. I will check this step with Exo.
I'm sorry to ask you but can you show me on a picture what has changed. Sorry Kein666.

Don't hesitate to comment on this version of the comunite emucoach. You made this version :)
And your opinion is very important.

Well, not problem for me make a photo, but I don't understood of what exactly you need, tell me and I'll make it.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Well, not problem for me make a photo, but I don't understood of what exactly you need, tell me and I'll make it.
Show me what you want to change. Your suggestions :). Icons and text size.
All your remarks, try it out shows me on a picture. Sorry to bother you

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Aaaaaaah, ok ok, now i understand, yes of course, tomorrow I'll create a photo, no problem man!

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member

Hi, this is what I means, I inverted the "setting" part with the "Action" part for a faster Bots control during the fight and I increased a little bit the words size in the "setting" part. But hey, this is only my two cents and considerations based upon my personal interface.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_122420_121711.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_122420_121711.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 101

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Hi, this is what I means, I inverted the "setting" part with the "Action" part for a faster Bots control during the fight and I increased a little bit the words size in the "setting" part. But hey, this is only my two cents and considerations based upon my personal interface.
Thanks to you I can see better now.
You have a nice photoshop skill ;)
It's a big window, don't you think?

What does the emucoach community think of what Kein666 has done? Do you keep the addon next to the skills or at the bottom of the maps?
I think it's pretty good.
We can even make two versions.
@everyone

Kein666

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Thanks to you I can see better now.
You have a nice photoshop skill ;)
It's a big window, don't you think?

What does the emucoach community think of what Kein666 has done? Do you keep the addon next to the skills or at the bottom of the maps?
I think it's pretty good.
We can even make two versions.
@everyone
AHaha tnx m8, it took only 2 minutes with Corel Draw.
No no, I don't increased the "global size" of the addon's window, is your original addon size, it s my WoW interface that is little bit small (I play on my MSI laptop and I prefer don't have an intrusive interface) I ve only increased the letters in the "Setting area".