EmuCoach 4.3.4 Repack - Fake Player System (DYNAMIC!) - How to SETUP

ExO

Admin
The Dynamic Fake Player system is currently running on version 11 of the Emucoach repack, cataclysm (VIP) - if you enable it.

The free version does not contain the Fake Player System so if you want that, you'll have to donate.
By donating there are many advantages. A lot of unique releases, more fixes to the repack, faster releases, extra forum privileges + donation rank on the forums.

Anyways! Enough, lets get to the actual content;
How to setup and use the Fake Player System on the Emucoach repack.

See the bots in action here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRdxWtVf5M

Probably the most advanced and functional fake player system that is ever showed. Only some of the top private servers are (guessed) to use such a system. No opensource. No information provided about it. Before now, on Emucoach.

The way it works!
It's using an account and characters from the listed account, and the system basically logs on these characters. So you should gear them upfront if you want that, and place them where you'd like the bots to login from.

So, lets get to the set-up.

On the VIP worldserver.conf you will see the following code:

# Bot.AccGuid
# Description: AccGuid for the bot system
# Default: 1 - (Enabled)
# 0 - (Disabled)

Bots.AccGuid = 0

# Bots.MaxCount
# Description: Max amount of bots.
# Default: 10

Bots.MaxCount = 0

This has to be configured.
At the Bots.AccGuid = 0 , you should declare it to the account that you want the system to login from. It's adviced to use an account that is not being used by anyone else.

So eg, it could be account id 1, so it looks like this:
Bots.AccGuid = 1

Now you need to log into that account, create the amount of characters you would like to use, and gear them/move their location, if you want that.

Next;
Bots.MaxCount = 0

This defines the amount you want to login with. From 0-10.
They will login each from a random interval between 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

If you want more bots online (You can do that, don't worry!) you will however have to add the characters manually in the database. (Not that hard, and only takes a few minutes).
If you don't know how to do that, I will be updating this tutorial with this information (with screenshots and such), when I find time for it.

As you can see on the linked video, the bot has many features:

- It can accept group invites.
- It can move around.
- It can act as a real player.
- It can accept/decline guild invite.
- It can accept/react on duel.
- It can whisper you back.
- It can answer your invites with a text saying eg: "No thanks, I am not interested".
- It has a random text to choose from so the chance bot X and bot Y says the same is very very rare.
- It looks like real players. They are ingame, not just on WHO list like the public ones.

In my opinion, it's pretty safe to use without appearing as fake players.

All provided by Emucoach.com, 4.3.4 Cataclysm Repack.

eyerobot

Gold Supporter
Superior Member
I didn't see this thread before i PM'd you. Testing it now.

** It seems to work very well, Should they all be showing up as GM's? Or did i mess something up?

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
I didn't see this thread before i PM'd you. Testing it now.

** It seems to work very well, Should they all be showing up as GM's? Or did i mess something up?

They show up as GM because the account you defined in the worldserver.conf at AccGuid is GM mate :)

HBellz

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
With adding more than 9 playerbots do we need to make more than 1 account and fill them with characters or do we change the amount per account to say.. 50 and fill that one account?

ExO

Admin
With adding more than 9 playerbots do we need to make more than 1 account and fill them with characters or do we change the amount per account to say.. 50 and fill that one account?
The last part ^^ Need to change the realmcharacter amount of the account and create more chars (eg 50)

HansLuther

Verified Member
I am getting ready to set up a home server on my computer for no more than 5 people at a time. Will this fake player system impact the server the same as if they were all real players? I ask because i am sure my personal computer would not be able to handle that kind of load. Also are the bots something I am able to add later when I become a VIP or would it be a whole new server set-up?

Last edited:

HBellz

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
I have some query's

can this system handle 1000+ - mainly for me n wife to be questing and have rand pvp encounters (keeps one on edge :cool:) (if so could someone please provide some assistance on how to add them to the database)
can this handle BG? - to keep the wow experience alive
can this do LFG? - for dungeons since there is no VAS balancer or solocraft to scale the dungeons will need a 5 man group. or i guess could use npcbot for this....
can this handle dungeons & raids - same as above

[MENTION=25394]HansLuther[/MENTION]
The Load doesn't seem too bad, i have the server with 10 bots running, plus a wow client with another pc's wow client connected to it. (my laptop is old with 8gb ram which i upgraded too) and the laptops client cruses at 30 fps (which is average for this crappy laptop) it uses close to 5gb ram with no lag so far.

Last edited:

Arnoldex

Gold Supporter
Hi there,

From the description and video, I am not sure how to use these when playing. In my case, I do quests and level with my friend, and only need bots when going for a dungeon.

I guess I first need an answer to the same questions HBellz asked: Can you use these bots in dungeons? Can they use the dungeon finder?

And even if this is the case, I am not sure if these awesome new bots are feasibly for my purpose. It seems like I would need to not only create all bots manually, but also keep all their equipment and skills updated all the time, so they can help in the next dungeon.

Thanks for any help or hint,

Arnoldex

Puck - EU

Gold Supporter
Sounds like you should try the player bots (.npcbot add rogue etc) they auto add to your group and level with you not sure about gear and stuff tho

Last edited:

HBellz

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
Hi there,

From the description and video, I am not sure how to use these when playing. In my case, I do quests and level with my friend, and only need bots when going for a dungeon.

I guess I first need an answer to the same questions HBellz asked: Can you use these bots in dungeons? Can they use the dungeon finder?

And even if this is the case, I am not sure if these awesome new bots are feasibly for my purpose. It seems like I would need to not only create all bots manually, but also keep all their equipment and skills updated all the time, so they can help in the next dungeon.

Thanks for any help or hint,

Arnoldex

Hey bro, iv drawn to the path of npcbots as the fake players are shit. I tried to group at the same level and do a rand dungeon (this don't work). Tried going to the dungeon entrance and summon them (doesn't work). So its easyer to tele to dungeon and use .npcbot helper to create a group or you could nerf the elites prior to loading world server.

It would be great if they added the VAS balance to this repack for those of us playing with one or two friends/ fam

Last edited:

Arnoldex

Gold Supporter
Yep, I have used NPCBots for dungeons a lot in the past days, and played around with them. NPCBots have their problems too - they burn mana like crazy and refill it very slow, someties they freak out and run through the dungeon, pulling everything, and more - but they are so easy to use. I created some macros for all sorts of purposes: Summon a party of bots, make first of them main tank, wait here, follow me, remove all...

It is still a challenge to finish dungeons with them, but it is doable and fun, at least for me.

Puck - EU

Gold Supporter
I recently started a fresh server for myself and setup the fake player bots - but when they are logged in they spawn to various points in the map (Hillsbrad foothills, stonetalon mountains etc.) from what i can sorta work out depending on race and expansion. (they will be under the map and teleport back once they die)

Anyways was wondering if i had done something wrong this time round when setting them up?

RNSKS

Verified Member
I recently started a fresh server for myself and setup the fake player bots - but when they are logged in they spawn to various points in the map (Hillsbrad foothills, stonetalon mountains etc.) from what i can sorta work out depending on race and expansion. (they will be under the map and teleport back once they die)

Anyways was wondering if i had done something wrong this time round when setting them up?

I'm getting the exact same problem. Can anyone please help with this?