[Trinity] Registration & Status page for 4.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhero

Hero To The People
Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
My [Trinity] Registration & Status page for 4.3.4 Free Version

Welcome to my website signup page and server status page for your server! This was a very old script on the net abandoned and not working that I fixed and heavily modified especially for Emucoach.

This is the free version updated for the free repack and will not work with modified tables without modifications or the VIP version. The VIP version of this script can be found in the VIP area.

Installation instructions
Easy
Extract Zip file into your "_Server\htdocs" folder or" www" folder if using wampserver
start apache.bat or wamp
goto your http://insertyourIP/index.php

Advanced (for those who have changed default package installation)
When extracted go to your "core folder" and go to config.php and edit your database settings accordingly
You can edit the how to connect page by goiing to index.php and editing line 82 (default is "Set Your Realmlist as 127.0.0.1")

website1.png

website2.png

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Please note if your using windows 10 and having issues please goto this thread https://www.emucoach.com/showthread...-with-EMUCOACH-repack-on-windows-10-Read-here!

Last edited:

redvengance1

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Verified Member
Hello, I'm in a dilemma at the moment. I wanted to use this website on my server, but I'm not exactly sure how to set it up. I've changed the files in the htdocs, but when I start Apache it tried to connect to 127.0.0.1 and apparently cannot, so then it crashes saying "Press any key to continue...". I'm not sure what I'm doing. Do I need Xampp installed or am I just completely forgetting something? I believe it's just because of the IP that Apache is attempting to connect to as I have all my ports forwarded and the server is accessible publically, but I don't know how to change the bound IP. Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

ExO

Admin
Hello, I'm in a dilemma at the moment. I wanted to use this website on my server, but I'm not exactly sure how to set it up. I've changed the files in the htdocs, but when I start Apache it tried to connect to 127.0.0.1 and apparently cannot, so then it crashes saying "Press any key to continue...". I'm not sure what I'm doing. Do I need Xampp installed or am I just completely forgetting something? I believe it's just because of the IP that Apache is attempting to connect to as I have all my ports forwarded and the server is accessible publically, but I don't know how to change the bound IP. Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Hello there,
Well basically what you should do (as the thread creator says) is extract the dowwnloaded files to your htdocs folder, and then open your apache.
It's pretty much up to you if you want to download xampp and use that, or use your current _Server.
But what are you currently using, and what error do you get before the;
"Press any key to continue..." ? - You gotta make sure apache is up and running before you can get your website up.

Holzmodem

Trial Member
Hey, i try this page, the site is open, looks nice!
But, on the Account Creation Page:
ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

The login informations are right, but i change the mysql port from 3306 to 3307, there are no config to change the port.
Or the page take automatic the right port?
And i change the "WebPort" from 80 to 81, appache is started and works, because i can see the page.

At the Status Page:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xxx\xxx xxx\Core\_Server\htdocs\core\core.php on line 109

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xxx\xxx\Core\_Server\htdocs\core\core.php on line 109

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xxx\xxx\Core\_Server\htdocs\core\core.php on line 11

I found in the configs the text: Only ARCEMU?
So not for trinity?

But the main thing is, the creation page.
Anybody can help?

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Really nice initiative, I will try this soon. Thanks @OP

windygamer

Verified Member
Super! Just what I needed. A nice simple site to add accounts and check on players up on my local LAN.
The only thing that threw me was using Port 81. But that gets out of the way of skype, doesn't it.
Not a problem in your submission, but just a reminder for the noobs like me.
Thanks again.
wg

darthdiddy

Trial Member
The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected Detected

The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".

Sadly this is all i get not sure what to open in the firewall never had a loopback ip issue. Win 10 64 bit pro using stock firewall software and Emucoach DW v5 repack.

ExO

Admin
The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected Detected

The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide Web service (HTTP)".

Sadly this is all i get not sure what to open in the firewall never had a loopback ip issue. Win 10 64 bit pro using stock firewall software and Emucoach DW v5 repack.
Sounds like anti virus/firewall is blocking port 80, so that apache can't gain access.

pjrudd

Verified Member
I run into the same issue. I have the firewall disabled and I still can't get this to work on this repack.
It works just fine on other repacks, but v5 is a no go.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
I run into the same issue. I have the firewall disabled and I still can't get this to work on this repack.
It works just fine on other repacks, but v5 is a no go.

Well things like Skype use port 80, so that could be a possible issue.
When I run an xampp server, I have to close Skype for it to work.

Are you running it as administrator, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.