Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Np

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hy guys!!!

The quests in Darkshore zone will be fix??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help me im cuban...server wow 4.3.4

please help me i live in cuba and we are fanatics to Wow .. we have a server 4.3.4 v8 of the emucoach but have some errors in the characters spells and i want fixed ..so if anyone can helpme and give to me some links to download a relase more actualized please respond to me...the spell are smoke bomb --rogue and another talent more of the rogue please the sed de sangre of the warrior not work....please helpme i need a good server to play wow we dont have internet connection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elio View Post
    please help me i live in cuba and we are fanatics to Wow .. we have a server 4.3.4 v8 of the emucoach but have some errors in the characters spells and i want fixed ..so if anyone can helpme and give to me some links to download a relase more actualized please respond to me...the spell are smoke bomb --rogue and another talent more of the rogue please the sed de sangre of the warrior not work....please helpme i need a good server to play wow we dont have internet connection
    The responses aren't going to change just because you posted again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant wait to try this out!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpity hump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a question on the server which works awesome btw. So I modified some items in the itemtemplate to lift racial requirements on certain items like mounts, but after saving the changes, resetting the server the changes I made didn't work. Is there a different method I am supposed to do with it? I remember that's all I had to do with the 3.3.5 servers so I'm guessing you need to do it differently in the cata servers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not see the links so i will post....

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the motivation posts! In this case; More fixes are inside!

Quote Originally Posted by elio View Post
    We answered you already.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

emucoach 4.3.4 repack

emucoach 4.3.4

http:www.emucoach.comshowthread.php58-NEW-4-3-4-Blizzlike-Cataclysm-Deathwings-Madness-v-4-EmuCoach-s-Official-Repack

cataclysm revelation

wow 4.3.5 v5 repack

wow 4.3 4 repack blizzlike

4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - Deathwings Madness v.5

download repack wow cata 2017

repack 4.3.4

emucocah

wow 4.3.4 blizzlike repack

emucoach wow 4.3.4 repack

BEST 4.3.4 CATA REPACK 2016wow cata best repackbest cata repackjeutie repack wow 4.3.4http:www.emucoach.comshowpost.phpp=20122download full script and auto installer wow cataclysm repackwow 4.3 4 repackworld of warcraft cataclysm ac web repackwow server crash lieday324.3.4 playerbotdeathwing madnes V6WOW 4.3.4 Repack full freewow jeuties repack 4.3.4
SEO Blog