Close

User Tag List

Page 11 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewz View Post
    The repack is now available for download, please be aware that this is the first version and you might expect some issues or so.

If you have any questions feel free to post it in here or in the support section in a thread.
    If you found any bugs feel free to post it in this thread and they will be fixed asap in the next version.

There's not a specefic date for version 2, it depends.
    Thanks for the support & enjoy it:

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

== Known Issues ==
    Nothing yet. If you found any, please report it on this thread.
    man why 500mb the data bases only ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miloskit View Post
    it seems i can not change my realm list i put in set realmlist 127.0.0.1 but its still gonig to blizzard servers
    I just find the solution ! it's easy ! download Win32OpenSSL-1_0_1g.exe install it ! delet ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll from relase folder in realmlist put your machine locale IP ! not 127.0.0.1 ! put your locale Ip like 10.1.1.3 or something else ur is ! in my case it's was 192.168.1.3 because the my modem gateway.

insider DB server realmlist creat new realmlist with different ID and IP that should be in my case 192.168.1.3 !

it's worked for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where i can find GM commands list to use insider game if it's possible ?? what is the syntaxe to use ? and the commands avaible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewz View Post
    Yeah some more information as the others said, would be great.

Are you getting the error that your login is wrong or is it stucked at connecting aka realm selection? Also if you are being stucked at realm selection are you getting any worldserver error?
    No my login is correct. It stucked at the login page. After I have enetered login and password appeared inscription "Connected". But it doesn't further.
    May be it happens because I have a russian wow?

Thank You.

REVELATION
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Namida View Post
    man why 500mb the data bases only ??
    The database is around 550 mb (if I remember right) but it's in a rar file so it's less. However there's no reason to have a one GB database if it's possible to keep lower.

Quote Originally Posted by karchen View Post
    No my login is correct. It stucked at the login page. After I have enetered login and password appeared inscription "Connected". But it doesn't further.
    May be it happens because I have a russian wow?

Thank You.
    Try to check one of these threads:

Solution for the person who had the same issue was removing the 2 dll files (ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll) from the release folder.
    Hope it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by vergil250493 View Post
    Where i can find GM commands list to use insider game if it's possible ?? what is the syntaxe to use ? and the commands avaible?
    Ingame you can type .commands to see a list of commands available, or you can go into the database and find command table and look there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, i set it up, all of it changed it to my realmlist, and its saying please log into with your battle.net account,
    ika...the info is rwong? so i made a New account,...same thing its not finding the account info** so its not login in* how do i fix?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed
    Last edited by dragondo; 05-24-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i fixted it mate

REVELATION
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondo View Post
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by miloskit View Post
    yeah i fixted it mate
    I'm glad you guys fixed your issue!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok well i thout id fixted it : (
    so i cant get theWorld Server To stay open and run its opening and starting than it closes straight away
    and i got a question, Can we add our owen Items into the Database? i tried, but keepted giveing me that Hsql error unko

ake it dosent know waht the item is so i use wow - v and made a driffent 1 and downloaded it as evry file thay can do not 1 of them workted not even Mangos saved wep >: sigh
    Last edited by miloskit; 05-24-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

emucoach 4.3.4

http:www.emucoach.comshowthread.php58-NEW-4-3-4-Blizzlike-Cataclysm-Deathwings-Madness-v-4-EmuCoach-s-Official-Repack

repack 4.3.4

emucocah

4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - Deathwings Madness v.5

cataclysm revelation

wow 4.3.5 v5 repack

wow 4.3.4 blizzlike repack

emucoach wow 4.3.4 repack

wow vip repack

repack 4.3.4 wow

world of warcraft cataclysm ac web repack

http:www.emucoach.comshowpost.phpp=20122

jeutie repack wow 4.3.4