User Tag List

Page 101 of 378 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3773

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzers View Post
    tried to download the client from that link but it give me error when trying to connect
    Did you set the realmlist ? (Cause i use this client too and have no problems )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thogrinn View Post
    Did you set the realmlist ? (Cause i use this client too and have no problems )
    yep I did same thing 127 etc. in realmlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you correctly set your account in the world window ? If your client is set to localhost (the server repack is already set to localhost), normally all can works correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thogrinn View Post
    Did you correctly set your account in the world window ? If your client is set to localhost (the server repack is already set to localhost), normally all can works correctly.
    yep both localhost and realmlist are correct I can confirm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzers View Post
    yep both localhost and realmlist are correct I can confirm
    I don't know....sorry, wait for ExO or another member for help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried to download the client from that link but it give me error when trying to connect
    I have the same client. It's working without problem. Have you try it without firewall? Also you must chance the realmlist in the US folder not the GB and check in wow config.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just spent 6 years without access to the internet. Before then, I was leading small guild raids into the newly released Ulduar. I was taken from my beloved WoW. I followed it's development as best I could over the years, and decided that I didn't really care to experience Mists or DoD. However... what I was left longing for was Cataclysm. I wanted to walk my old paths again and see how the world had changed, and just have that experience again. But I wanted to do it alone... to have my own little Azeroth over which I could be lord and master.

This gives me that chance... if I can get it running, that is.

I downloaded all the files as instructed. I have installed the required software provided. I have put the dbq and maps folders into a folder marked Core.
    Every time I try to use the launcher, it takes me to the regular world of warcraft login screen.
    My steps were that I started apache, then started sql, then started the auth server, then started the worldserver, then the launcher. The worldserver is the only command prompt that seems to auto-close, but it's so fast I can't tell what it's saying.

I'm sure I'm making some kind of a mistake at some point. If you have a suggestion, I need very specific instructions. I'm still getting used to new interfaces and technologies after my time away.

Can you help this poor WoW veteran find his Valhalla in Azeroth once more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quill Quickcard View Post
    I have just spent 6 years without access to the internet. Before then, I was leading small guild raids into the newly released Ulduar. I was taken from my beloved WoW. I followed it's development as best I could over the years, and decided that I didn't really care to experience Mists or DoD. However... what I was left longing for was Cataclysm. I wanted to walk my old paths again and see how the world had changed, and just have that experience again. But I wanted to do it alone... to have my own little Azeroth over which I could be lord and master.

This gives me that chance... if I can get it running, that is.

I downloaded all the files as instructed. I have installed the required software provided. I have put the dbq and maps folders into a folder marked Core.
    Every time I try to use the launcher, it takes me to the regular world of warcraft login screen.
    My steps were that I started apache, then started sql, then started the auth server, then started the worldserver, then the launcher. The worldserver is the only command prompt that seems to auto-close, but it's so fast I can't tell what it's saying.

I'm sure I'm making some kind of a mistake at some point. If you have a suggestion, I need very specific instructions. I'm still getting used to new interfaces and technologies after my time away.

Can you help this poor WoW veteran find his Valhalla in Azeroth once more?
    Hey !! It's simple :

- Open the file "Server.txt" in Logs folder in Core folder

Read the last 3 lines, the server tells you what's wrong (you can post the lines here).

If you can run apache, mysql, auth.exe without problems, i think it's not really important and easy to resolve And dont' forget to put DBC,MAPS,VMAPS,MMAPS in the core folder (usually, when one folder's missing, the wold server window shut down)
    Last edited by thogrinn; 10-05-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made it further.
    The World window no longer terminates.

The problem was that I had a folder named core, but that folder did not contain the auth server and world server launching applications and files. Once I merged the folders, the world server window stays open.

I was able to create an account and set the gm level using the text commands.

This was successful.

When I try the launcher, it comes up fine, and has a big red button marked, "play."

When I click on that button, the normal World of Warcraft launcher comes up, complete with blizzard announcements and asking for my login info.

This is where I get stuck now. I'm sure once again I am missing something simple, or I hope so. Some help, please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quill Quickcard View Post
    I have made it further.
    The World window no longer terminates.

The problem was that I had a folder named core, but that folder did not contain the auth server and world server launching applications and files. Once I merged the folders, the world server window stays open.

I was able to create an account and set the gm level using the text commands.

This was successful.

When I try the launcher, it comes up fine, and has a big red button marked, "play."

When I click on that button, the normal World of Warcraft launcher comes up, complete with blizzard announcements and asking for my login info.

This is where I get stuck now. I'm sure once again I am missing something simple, or I hope so. Some help, please?
    No need of the emucoach launcher. To avoid Blizzard launch, use another 4.3.4 wow.exe ; This one works ---> (it's the one i use, provided on this forum ----> [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]) The emucoach launcher works well, but if you have this problem, it's cause the game is launched with the official blizz' launcher exe.

And put the file provided in the archive in your game folder. You can just replace the "exe", and the game works well without the emucoach launcher.

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

In the WTF folder, don't forget to set in the config file, the line :

SET realmlist "127.0.0.1"

And in the Data/(locale folder, frFR/enUS/enGb...), in the realmlist file, delete all and replace by this :

set realmlist 127.0.0.1
    set patchlist localhost

I think all will be ok after this
    Last edited by thogrinn; 10-05-2015 at 10:09 PM.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

emucoach 4.3.4

emucoach 4.3.4 repack

http:www.emucoach.comshowthread.php58-NEW-4-3-4-Blizzlike-Cataclysm-Deathwings-Madness-v-4-EmuCoach-s-Official-Repack

cataclysm revelation

repack 4.3.4

emucocah

4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - Deathwings Madness v.5

wow 4.3.5 v5 repack

wow 4.3.4 blizzlike repack

emucoach wow 4.3.4 repack

repack 4.3.4 wow

emucoach 4.3.4 v6 free

deathwing madnes V6

BEST 4.3.4 CATA REPACK 2016

4.3.4 playerbot